Diamond Lounge or 3 Drinks at Bar - what are the best mixed drinks?

MCazer

ok, I will be allowed 3 drinks at a bar or drink in Diamond lounge during their hours, but was wondering what to order

I can do a glass of wine, but would love to order something fruity and cruise like to get me in the vacation mood!

But, I am allergic to pineapple,(as much as I love it)

I have tried googling rum drinks but they all seem to have pineapple.

I also like vodka as long as it is mixed with something

Anyone have some good mixed fruity drink recipes that I would be able to have made with the limited alcohol choices that you get with Diamond perk?

Long Island Iced Tea.

Holy crap! I think I would fall down if I tried to drink 3 of those!

I just google how to make it!

(Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and sour mix over ice; cover and shake. Pour cocktail into a Collins or hurricane glass; top with splash of cola for color. Garnish with a lemon slice.)

Holy crap! I think I would fall down if I tried to drink 3 of those!

I just google how to make it!

(Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and sour mix over ice; cover and shake. Pour cocktail into a Collins or hurricane glass; top with splash of cola for color. Garnish with a lemon slice.)

Very good start to the cruise!

This is an important thread for diamond/suite guests! I am happy to have gotten all the free advice. Also, seriously, will they do a Long Island Iced Tea in the Diamond or Concierge lounges, complimentary like? I never thought to ask. I usually just get a simple 7 and diet coke or something like that.

My go-to drinks are Jack-and-Ginger (Jack Daniels bourbon and ginger ale), White Russian, and gin-and-tonic with lime.

My wife likes champagne, mimosas, and white zinfandel.

The free drink selections in the lounge and bars are limited -- they have a list of what you can order, so ask to see it.

If you have a Diamond Lounge, your concierge can suggest drinks.

Note that you can get drinks in the lounge and still use the 3-free-drinks from bars.

You don't actually get a voucher for these 3-free-drinks -- It is simply loaded to your ship's card each day.

The bar drinks are available only at certain times in the evening -- usually corresponding to the Diamond Lounge free drink schedule.

You can always get a glass of wine and take it back to your cabin to drink later if you want, including drinking it outside the cabin at, say, the piano bar or dance club.

This is an important thread for diamond/suite guests! I am happy to have gotten all the free advice. Also, seriously, will they do a Long Island Iced Tea in the Diamond or Concierge lounges, complimentary like? I never thought to ask. I usually just get a simple 7 and diet coke or something like that.

I've been able to get the Long Island Iced Tea in the DL and CL. However, they sometimes don't have the sweet/sour mix on the first night, so it may take until night 2 before they can serve it in the lounge.

Note that you can get drinks in the lounge and still use the 3-free-drinks from bars.

You don't actually get a voucher for these 3-free-drinks -- It is simply loaded to your ship's card each day.

The bar drinks are available only at certain times in the evening -- usually corresponding to the Diamond Lounge free drink schedule.

Good info to have!