Diamond Plus

On our recent (July) Baltic cruise on Vision, we received a HUGE fruit and cheese platter that could have served 6-8 people easily so I think it varies depending on itinerary and ship. :) Oh, and we also got a plate with the little sweet things on another day.

Yes, I agree that it depends on the ship & itinerary.

Upon my arrival in my cabin, I found 6 bottles of water and a plate of cookies. A couple of nights later, I also received a huge fruit & cheese platter and I'm the only one in the cabin. Yesterday (I'm still on my cruise) I received a plate of sweets.

I have over a week to go on this cruise. I wonder what else I will get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My sister is D+ and the two benefits she enjoys most are :

Access to concierge lounge

Reserved seating in theatre

I am close to achieving D+ but not that excited about the benefits you get above what I already have.

Sorry don't recall ever getting reserved seating? Just got off of Anthem.

I don't know if it applies to Oasis/Quantum class, but other classes of ships have reserved areas in the theater for Diamond Plus, Pinnacle, and full suite guests.

Hello everyone. We will be doing a B2B in Dec. During the first leg we will reach D+ like on the 3rd or 4th day of our 12 nighter. Will they honor/recognize this for our second leg,8 night? Any input of course is greatly appreciated . Thank you. Watson50 (Keith)

Hello everyone. We will be doing a B2B in Dec. During the first leg we will reach D+ like on the 3rd or 4th day of our 12 nighter. Will they honor/recognize this for our second leg,8 night? Any input of course is greatly appreciated . Thank you. Watson50 (Keith)

Speak to the Loyalty Ambassador late in the first cruise. They will likely "promote" you for the second cruise.

In the newer ships they have a section at some of the shows that they hold seats in a specific area for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally no. You will actually be Diamond+ after that cruise. However, it doesn't hurt to push the issue. Remember "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".

In the newer ships they have a section at some of the shows that they hold seats in a specific area for you.

Was on the Harmony OTS 11/2016 and going back on 11/2017. Will check to see if this is so. Don't remember it back in 11/2016.

Generally no. You will actually be Diamond+ after that cruise. However, it doesn't hurt to push the issue. Remember "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".

Thank you. I will slip on over to the Loyalty Ambassador and see what we can do. Thanks again. Keith.

how about a free wine with D+?

Typically you get 1 free wine and then a buy one/get one. I think they vary what they give. At Chops I received a free glass of wine but it wasn't on the list of onboard savings. You get 3 free drinks each night during cocktail hour (5 - 8:30) at pretty much any of the bars but not all brands are included.

Patti

Typically you get 1 free wine and then a buy one/get one. I think they vary what they give. At Chops I received a free glass of wine but it wasn't on the list of onboard savings. You get 3 free drinks each night during cocktail hour (5 - 8:30) at pretty much any of the bars but not all brands are included.

Patti

These benefits start at D, so a new D+ would already know and have those.

I don't know if it applies to Oasis/Quantum class, but other classes of ships have reserved areas in the theater for Diamond Plus, Pinnacle, and full suite guests.

On our last cruise (Allure), someone who was D+ was initially challenged when they tried to sit in the reserved seating area but was allowed when they explained that they were D+. With the new colour cards to distinguish suite guests, its not clear but it is a listed perk I believe available on all ships.

My sister is a D+ and makes a big deal of sitting in the reserved seating area. She accompanied us when we were on Anthem and although we were in a suite, she was in a balcony. She was able to use her D+ to sit with us in the reserved area.

Same free cocktail period and snacks as the DL. No beverages outside of the cocktail period.

On Grandeur, the coffee machine is available at outside cocktail period in the CL. And I think things in the fridge.

On Grandeur, the coffee machine is available at outside cocktail period in the CL. And I think things in the fridge.

Outside of cocktail hour you can always use your wine discounts.

Good point, I should have mentioned the 24-hour access to free self-serve specialty coffee. This is all ships no matter if it's a Suite, Concierge, or Diamond lounge.

Good point, I should have mentioned the 24-hour access to free self-serve specialty coffee. This is all ships no matter if it's a Suite, Concierge, or Diamond lounge.

Do you have to wear that stupid gold colored name tag to get in?