Diamond Plus

What is the total points required to reach diamond Plus . .Also what added benefits does Diamond Plus get over Diamond Level ?

TIA

175 cruise points.

$25 more in balcony discount

Behind the scenes tours

Personalized amenity

Better coupons, included free wash & fold bag and BOGO first/second night specialty restaurant.

175 cruise points.

$25 more in balcony discount

Behind the scenes tours

Personalized amenity

Better coupons, included free wash & fold bag and BOGO first/second night specialty restaurant.

Also access to CL as well as DL on ships that have not changed to suite lounge.

On a recent cruise, it was a plate with four very small sweet "bites". There was some sort of rice crispy treat, small little brownie, tiny cupcake, and some kind of cookie. Sometimes it is four chocolate covered strawberries. And then sometimes, it never seems to get delivered.

Enjoy

M

175 cruise points.

BOGO first/second night specialty restaurant.

This Diamond+ (BOGO) is really not a bennie. Anyone can purchase the BOGO prior to the cruise for $30/person for 2 meals. Thus that is $15/meal, not $42 or $46 when you use the Diamond+ bennie.

JMHO!

This Diamond+ (BOGO) is really not a bennie. Anyone can purchase the BOGO prior to the cruise for $30/person for 2 meals. Thus that is $15/meal, not $42 or $46 when you use the Diamond+ bennie.

JMHO!

The D+ BOGO is a benefit if you want to treat someone else to dinner.

Could you not do the same thing with the non-D+ BOGO?

The BOGO that you purchase is assigned to you, so both dinners are supposed to be for one person. I'm sure someone will pop up with their exception momentarily. The D+ BOGO can be for the coupon holder and a guest.

The BOGO that you purchase is assigned to you, so both dinners are supposed to be for one person. I'm sure someone will pop up with their exception momentarily. The D+ BOGO can be for the coupon holder and a guest.

K, Thanks for the clarification!

On a recent cruise, it was a plate with four very small sweet "bites". There was some sort of rice crispy treat, small little brownie, tiny cupcake, and some kind of cookie. Sometimes it is four chocolate covered strawberries. And then sometimes, it never seems to get delivered.

Enjoy

M

Emerald status already gets a plate of cookies.

My sister is D+ and the two benefits she enjoys most are :

Access to concierge lounge

Reserved seating in theatre

I am close to achieving D+ but not that excited about the benefits you get above what I already have.

Emerald status already gets a plate of cookies.

I have specialized delivery service of those cookies. The DH pops into the WJ and brings back a plate.

Same cookies. ;):cool:

I really miss the original "basket of goodies". :( Even used the ribbons off the boxes for luggage handle tie on. ;)

Enjoy

M

da654664191092965ec166f82b06484d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Any extra amenities to be had in the CL, such as beverages and food. Could I pop up there or a soda outside of Happy Hours. I know about the coffee.:cool:

Denise

Same free cocktail period and snacks as the DL. No beverages outside of the cocktail period.

JMHO!

I agree with you as we have seen them offer the same for any passenger on the oasis class ships. Maybe they need to revise that benefit if it is really not just for diamond + members

Enjoy

M

On our recent (July) Baltic cruise on Vision, we received a HUGE fruit and cheese platter that could have served 6-8 people easily so I think it varies depending on itinerary and ship. :) Oh, and we also got a plate with the little sweet things on another day.

Edited by Rala
additional info