Himself's latest adventure

Himself

The sun came out about 9:30 AM on Tuesday and it was not bad the rest of the day. We backed out of Canada place about 4:30 on Tuesday. Once we got out on the Ocean it was rough sailing. All outside decks were closed an still are today but today is not as rough today, though the outside decks are still closed.

'

The ship itself is nice but there are changes. In the space where the piano bar was and the sports bar was it a new space--the Billboard review. Goner are the Northern lights which now houses the Gallery bar and lounge. It is very nice. The explorers Lounge had been replaced by the Lincoln Center. Personally, I prefer Adagio. The showroom at sea is note Main Stage.

There were 35 at Mass this AM. Some passengers are getting off at San Francisco and I assume others will be getting on.

I am enjoying it so far. Tomorrow we will be in San Francisco!

Himself

Have a smooth sail Father! My hometown is San Diego and we’re headed for a huge heatwave! Sunday here along the coast will be in the high 80’s and 90’s next week!!:rolleyes:

Wish I was Sailing right now!

Denise:)

Sorry about the San Diego weather. The Oosterdam sailed out of San Diego on Saturday on a cruise through the Panama Canall Cruise to Fort Lauderdale I wish you were on that cruise.

Father, thank you for conducting the ecumenical service and please thank the Eurodam Cruise Director for me for not scheduling the service to happen at the same time as Mass.

Roy

Next Easter morning will be our first morning out on the NA celebrating our 50th with our whole family and some friends (19 in all!). I am so looking forward to a magnificent Sunrise service out on the deck. It will be the first Easter in over a 100 yrs to fall on April 1, and our thoughts are with any priest, minister or officiant who will be celebrating the day with us. We have met so many wonderful men and women of the cloth on our HAL cruises. What a joy it must be for you. Bon voyage

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was hot in Puerto Chiapas today. Duty to a mob strike the busses could not get the pier and all tours were cancelled. Seems an earthquake damaged a school some weeks ago and the government has not come through with repairs. Teachers and parents blocked the main road.

• 2 weeks later...

I am back home in Naperville where it was 19 degrees farenhieght this morning/ It was a wonderful cruise. Captain John Scot and his entire staff did a wonderful job.

If there are questions I will be glad to answer them.

Please forgive me for hijacking the thread, but Eva, where/how did you do the world map in your signature?

Thanks.

I need to check, I don’t remember and I no longer see it because I use tapatalk. Please email me at 1superoma at gmail dot com and I can answer offline

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
It is too bad that I did not know who you were when you sat near me for breakfast most mornings in the Lido. I would have introduced myself and thanked you for doing what you do in a smooth manner. Next time, I'll know better.

Jim

Sorry you did not introduce yourself. I will be a passenger on The Eurodam on February 35th.