LIVE!!!!! From the ECLIPSE 14night Southern Carib!! - CHICAGOPAUL -

chicagopaul

Mast Grill: What is difference between Celebrity Burger and Beef Burger?? Thanks.

We were told it was “special spices / mushrooms”. It was my first question as soon as I saw the sign. I’ll order one on another day to make sure the response / burger is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I forgot to mention the rest of our night. After dinner we headed to Ensemble to listen to the jazz quartet who were excellent. We got our favorite seats at the end of the bar where we can see the performers.

Those are my favorite seats at the Ensemble, too, and for the same reason. :)

Loving your review. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences once again.

Good Morning everyone and Happy Saturday. Today we are in Barbados. We have an excursion planned today through Distinctive Voyages. This was something we received free from our travel agent and it appears a handful of others did as well. Originally this was to be a tour in St. Lucia (catamaran with a beach lunch etc). Today’s tour I believe is more of a historical tour with a beach walk and then a light lunch. I’ll guess we will find out the specifics very shortly.

They’re calling for possible showers today but as of right now the skies look pretty clear. Our high today is 86f.

Below you will find the daily program for today.

0599cf360c914e28b9883c0b954e4cc2.jpg

e5f21044b96c266c34d9d3c425d9b1ab.jpg

70acab4116cbefb2364fb14130e7b90b.jpg

f14c1b43c29105ec70849ba64196047e.jpg

Last night we ate in Tuscan and we actually had one of our best Tuscan experiences in a while. I haven’t been a huge fan of Tuscan in the past but we had wonderful waitstaff and great food choices. I’ll share a more detailed review with full photos later in the day.

Tonight we have the senior officers dinner in Tuscan which should be a fun experience.

Lastly, we are closing in on day 7 of our journey which means we are at our halfway point. I’ll be posting a “mid cruise” review tomorrow which will simply touch on the different parts of the ship and service and give you my thoughts as to quality and any issues I’ve noticed.

Please let me know if there are any specific points you’d like me to cover during my mid cruise review.

I've been "along for the ride" as we were on this cruise last year; enjoying reliving that trip. Our Tuscan Grill experience on Eclipse was also very good, probably the best there since Solstice inaugural eastbound TA. Your live thread is also whetting my appetite as we'll sail Solstice again on March 5 on a nice Australia -New Zealand itinerary. This will keep me going til then. Thanks!

In the “Daily” there is a activity listed in the Sky Lounge from 5 to 7 “Meet the Mediums”. What is it and where are they holding the Elite Cocktail hour? Normally the Elite cocktail hour has been in the Sky Lounge with or without drink coupons.

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🌅

The Sole Exerciser class is just a short class using a product of the same name available to purchase on the ship made for Canyon Ranch Spa. It specifically targets the foot with different stretches. The product costs around $65. I enjoyed taking the class and also the Resistance band class and they sell those band there as well.

Good Evening Paul and Edward

Hope you both enjoyed the Officers’ Dinner tonight. We look forward to your highlights. We are on the next sailing and would dearly like to hear how things are in Michael’s Club. Is Sara the MCC now? We have never had the pleasure of meeting her and we are counting the days till we get the opportunity.

Thank you for sharing your vacation time with us.

Randy and Connie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In the “Daily” there is a activity listed in the Sky Lounge from 5 to 7 “Meet the Mediums”. What is it and where are they holding the Elite Cocktail hour? Normally the Elite cocktail hour has been in the Sky Lounge with or without drink coupons.

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🌅

Where do they hold the "Meet the Extra-Larges" ??

on the next week's dec. 10 cruise and enjoying the review... also question where the elite cocktail hour is held.. if the sky lounge is being used for the :Mediums: or are they giving 3 drink vouchers? thanks for checking..

The Sole Exerciser class is just a short class using a product of the same name available to purchase on the ship made for Canyon Ranch Spa. It specifically targets the foot with different stretches. The product costs around $65. I enjoyed taking the class and also the Resistance band class and they sell those band there as well.

Thanks I thought it was as you stated.

Usually celebrity offered a free stretch class followed by an abs class. Zumba classes are my wife’s favorite. Are rare to find on Celebrity and always a fee.

For that reason we frequent RCL as the anthem and grandeur had excellent Zumba for free. Very well attended.

Thanks for information.

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Sunday. Today is a beautiful day. Definitely warm and humid but lots of sun!

Before I start covering my dinner reviews and everything else here is the Daily for today.

0384effb2cc241389ec57cbc11682645.jpg

39f9e50e8c7808bc41a84430d1270746.jpg

87bc9d21f39167cfa6620ea8ce7ace38.jpg

8e977425cb3c37a2f6a89c4d5b662aa0.jpg