Room with a View

gbenjo

2j2i4g2.jpg

Just thought I would post this photo of a view quite possibly no female in the world has ever seen. It is the view from the Mens Bathroom deck 11 outside the Windjammer on the Explorer of the Seas when berthed in Sydney. Well worth "spending a penny" to see this spectacular floor to ceilng vista.

I "assume" the ladies would have a similar bathroom on the Starboard side but the view would probably only be of the roof of the OPT terminal

And one thing I have noticed on the ships, the urinals have 'privacy screens/partitions. An American policy and after all many of the ships are primarily built for the North American market.

Most public urinals in Australia, clubs, pubs, etc don't have the privacy screens. Every body can see everything, if you know what I mean. :'):o

The Norweigan Star photo is a good example, privacy screens and also a grab handle, so one does not fall over due to motion on the ocean.lol.

So the ladies on here have learnt something.:o:halo:

And one thing I have noticed on the ships, the urinals have 'privacy screens/partitions. An American policy and after all many of the ships are primarily built for the North American market.

Most public urinals in Australia, clubs, pubs, etc don't have the privacy screens. Every body can see everything, if you know what I mean. :'):o

The Norweigan Star photo is a good example, privacy screens and also a grab handle, so one does not fall over due to motion on the ocean.lol.

So the ladies on here have learnt something.:o:halo:

The other thing is some of these partitions are close together & have seen a few larger unit's having to use a cubical instead or stand back further. Lol

At first glance I thought Graham was sharing the view from the staff loos at OPT!

This view is a definite plus for the Voyager class ships (at least for the menfolk) & equates to the outside views from the glass elevators on Radiance, although no spending a penny there.

Etiquette dictates thought that one should not linger too long admiring the view when visiting the 'gents with a view' ;)

Wow never seen a dunny with a view like that.

But what happens if you dock close to a high rise:eek::rolleyes:

G'day Gut

You're back on board, I thought you must have taken up permanent residency on the Spirit of Tasmania mate. :p

That wasn't you on top of that building in Watt St. waving that Red Bull flag yesterday was it? :D

Cheers r.

:cool:

G'day Gut

You're back on board, I thought you must have taken up permanent residency on the Spirit of Tasmania mate. :p

That wasn't you on top of that building in Watt St. waving that Red Bull flag yesterday was it? :D

Cheers r.

Yep back and booked a little cruise for about 14 months from now, doctors willing.

No couldn’t be there, (an ex school mate runs Coates and would have loved to catch up with him and his missus) but saw it on TV he was literally just around the corner from my office, well one day the6 might reopen the streets and let us back in.

Yep back and booked a little cruise for about 14 months from now, doctors willing.

No couldn’t be there, (an ex school mate runs Coates and would have loved to catch up with him and his missus) but saw it on TV he was literally just around the corner from my office, well one day the6 might reopen the streets and let us back in.

Good for you, hope it goes to plan and the back holds out mate.

We were all geared up hoping to do a Princess "Worldie" out of Sydney in 2019 but it turns out it is still on the little old Sea Princess and to add insult to injury they have also swapped from including Italy & the Mediterranean to the Baltics which we have already done twice. :mad: so a double dose of no-thanks!

To drown our sorrows :rolleyes: we have just booked a Suite on the RCI Voyager of the Seas including a 3 day Grandstand ticketed visit to the Singapore Grand Prix in 2018. Then 2 months later a land trip to the Golden Triangle India then over to Dubai to board & pick up a chartered cruise on The Sapphire to sail back to Singapore via Cochin, Colombo Sri Lanka & Kuala Lumpur.

So I guess we will make do and hope for a Worldie that suits in 2020.

My God Life's sure is hard, then you croak... :loudcry:

Cheers r.

Good for you, hope it goes to plan and the back holds out mate.

We were all geared up hoping to do a Princess "Worldie" out of Sydney in 2019 but it turns out it is still on the little old Sea Princess and to add insult to injury they have also swapped from including Italy & the Mediterranean to the Baltics which we have already done twice. :mad: so a double dose of no-thanks!

To drown our sorrows :rolleyes: we have just booked a Suite on the RCI Voyager of the Seas including a 3 day Grandstand ticketed visit to the Singapore Grand Prix in 2018. Then 2 months later a land trip to the Golden Triangle India then over to Dubai to board & pick up a chartered cruise on The Sapphire to sail back to Singapore via Cochin, Colombo Sri Lanka & Kuala Lumpur.

So I guess we will make do and hope for a Worldie that suits in 2020.

My God Life's sure is hard, then you croak... :loudcry:

Cheers r.

We disembark as that Worldy embarks, 36 days Hawaii, yeah I’d have preferred Golden, but you know what they say about beggars.

Looks like Sea is in for a stint if longer cruises

28 days around Aus

36 Hawaii

106 World

36 Hawaii

One after the other.

Next two on our bucket list are Circle Pacific and World, but it’s one step at a time for me.

2j2i4g2.jpg

Just thought I would post this photo of a view quite possibly no female in the world has ever seen. It is the view from the Mens Bathroom deck 11 outside the Windjammer on the Explorer of the Seas when berthed in Sydney. Well worth "spending a penny" to see this spectacular floor to ceilng vista.

I "assume" the ladies would have a similar bathroom on the Starboard side but the view would probably only be of the roof of the OPT terminal

What kind of sick pervert has a camera in the toilet?

I only ask because I have exactly the same picture :evilsmile: - it later occurred to me that cameras and toilets don't really mix!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

What kind of sick pervert has a camera in the toilet?

I only ask because I have exactly the same picture :evilsmile: - it later occurred to me that cameras and toilets don't really mix!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

No camera...it was taken with one of those new fangled inventions called a mobile phone... the one I have is so advanced you can even ring people and talk to them on it...unbelievable :D:D......... and I was not " lurking" in the loo, I was working and was on my way to do a "quality control check" of the food being served in the Windjammer...... a tough job jut someone has to do it.:') And yes I washed my hands.....sang happy birthday twice before rinsing:o

No camera...it was taken with one of those new fangled inventions called a mobile phone... the one I have is so advanced you can even ring people and talk to them on it...unbelievable :D:D......... and I was not " lurking" in the loo, I was working and was on my way to do a "quality control check" of the food being served in the Windjammer...... a tough job jut someone has to do it.:') And yes I washed my hands.....sang happy birthday twice before rinsing:o

The service you provide is valued highly to some of us, the stress on your body to provide this service may prove to large a burden to bear though so take it easy.

Mine was taken on the phone too. It was very handy to mms to the staff back in the office. Comment was something along the lines of "million dollar views" except I spelt views p o o s :o

Hardly ever even pull the actual camera out anymore. In fact the cruise when I took that photo, my camera was back in Cbr on the lounge so I wouldn't forget it.

I'm glad for your testing of quality food, hand washing facilities and photo opportunities. They should pay you more!