When did you book Seaside, when is your cruise, and how much OBC did you get?

tallnthensome

Booked last week Seaside in October of 2018.

We booked a YC Deluxe Suite and got $340 OBC from the TA, $150 from MCS, plus another $50pp OBC since the did the Voyagers Club status match. All together it will be $590 OBC on a cruise that is costing us about $1,800 per person. Can't beat that!!!

Booked August 2017 for April 2018 ...Booked Bella Experience as there is NO OBC for Australian bookings (regardless of Experience chosen) and the only Experiences that include any Drinks what so ever is Aurea, which is more than $2300 per person extra ....The extra inclusions for Fantastica Experience, but not Bella, is room service, kid's being able to attend activities and 50% off fitness classes (none of which I have any use for) and that is around $200 per person more...We got a cabin mid ship Deck 10 which is perfect for me as I get seasick, so cant be to high up or aft/stern as there is to much movement in the cabin. We will use the money we saved to pay for what we actually would use onboard the ship. http://https://www.msccruises.com.au/en-au/Plan-Book/Cruise-Detail.aspx?cruiseid=SE20180421MIAMI1&pid=SES18AUSM0709

Booked in January 2016 for the Yacht Club and got $400 in shipboard credit. Then added a week in May 2017 for a Fantastica balcony and got the Free drinks with Meals package, free Surfer Internet and $50 credit. Bob

Booked August 2017 for April 2018 ...Booked Bella Experience as there is NO OBC for Australian bookings (regardless of Experience chosen) and the only Experiences that include any Drinks what so ever is Aurea, which is more than $2300 per person extra ....The extra inclusions for Fantastica Experience, but not Bella, is room service, kid's being able to attend activities and 50% off fitness classes (none of which I have any use for) and that is around $200 per person more...We got a cabin mid ship Deck 10 which is perfect for me as I get seasick, so cant be to high up or aft/stern as there is to much movement in the cabin. We will use the money we saved to pay for what we actually would use onboard the ship. http://https://www.msccruises.com.au/en-au/Plan-Book/Cruise-Detail.aspx?cruiseid=SE20180421MIAMI1&pid=SES18AUSM0709

The Yacht Club experience include the drinks even if it's booked in Australia.

From Sweden we don't receive any OBC either.

Booked September 20, 2017 for a February 24, 2018 Seaside YC1.

Received $375 OBC, although I don't know how much is from TA and how much is from MSC.

Booked June 20, 2017 for February 23, 2019 Seaside YC1.

Received $525 OBC and Wifi, although I don't know how much OBC is coming from TA/MSC.

I'm paying $200 less for my February 2019 cruise than I just paid for my February 2018 YC1.

We booked the Seaside in November 2017 for a 7 night cruise in January 2019, yacht club deluxe suite, internet included, and 150 obc...total with taxes for two people 4428. And, I still need to attempt to get 5% back using points from other cruise lines.

We booked the Seaside in November 2017 for a 7 night cruise in January 2019, yacht club deluxe suite, internet included, and 150 obc...total with taxes for two people 4428. And, I still need to attempt to get 5% back using points from other cruise lines.

My February 2019 YC1 has the wifi and the $525 OBC, we paid $4231, so just about like you since I have the 5% discount. We booked in June 2017.

The Yacht Club experience include the drinks even if it's booked in Australia.

From Sweden we don't receive any OBC either.

LOL...yea you are absolutly right sverigecruiser,.....The YC is not my style of doing thing though, so I didnt even consider it ( I'm a no shoes, on the beach, chat to the locals, cant stand being waited on typa person) and at nearly double the price per person would be a total waste of money on me ;p

Booked in May 2017 for December 2018; 2 adults and kid in Balcony. $100 OBC. Bella Balcony. No drinks included. $1720.

Whenever I have repriced with any other promo (internet, mealtime drinks, etc...) it seems to come out around $2200 (kids free not getting applied, it keeps charging me a discounted 3rd person rate) so I'll stick with my original booking. Deposit was only $99 per adult as well.

Edit: My taxes are absurdly low at $43 per person as well. That's a head scratcher. Now if I rebook same cruise it is $135 per person. Are they obligated to honor what is on the invoice I already have deposit on?

Edited by LMaxwell