Semi Annual WOW Sale- January 4

slyster

What does a non refundable OBC mean? Or I guess what is a refundable one? [emoji5]

Any remaining refundable OBC can be redeemed for cash on the last day of the cruise If you don't get the cash, you will get a credit to the credit card you used to secure the onboard account.

What does a non refundable OBC mean? Or I guess what is a refundable one? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just to add:

OBC that you get as a bonus from RCI when you book is non-refundable

OBC that you pre-purchase through the Gifts & Gear before you board is Refundable.

dp

Just to add:

OBC that you get as a bonus from RCI when you book is non-refundable

OBC that you pre-purchase through the Gifts & Gear before you board is Refundable.

dp

Ah ok. Makes sense. Ty

What does a non refundable OBC mean? Or I guess what is a refundable one? [emoji51]

Refundable - you can get a refund of any credit remaining.

Non refundable - use it all onboard or forfeit whatever is left at end of cruise.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How do you go about rebooking or repricing tour cruise with a sail? I' a newbie, and don' know much. We are booked in August if that matters.

You contact whoever booked your cruise. If you booked direct with Royal, call their customer service.

Is this one of the best RC sale? What is their best sale to date?

Is there any charge fee of $100 to call RC up to apply this WOW sale into our existing booking?

There best sale was May 2014 for two weeks. Nothing like it since. There should be no charge to call and take advantage of this sale.

There best sale was May 2014 for two weeks. Nothing like it since. There should be no charge to call and take advantage of this sale.

Thanks. After this WOW sale, any idea when would be the next sale period based on past history? The first time I booked a cruise without aware of such sale and ended up paying a premium while almost everyone was paying way much lesser. Learnt the hard way and this time round, I don’t want to be paying extra

Thanks. After this WOW sale, any idea when would be the next sale period based on past history? The first time I booked a cruise without aware of such sale and ended up paying a premium while almost everyone was paying way much lesser. Learnt the hard way and this time round, I don’t want to be paying extra

These fake sales are continuous, I don't think there's been a break since May 2014

Thanks. After this WOW sale, any idea when would be the next sale period based on past history? The first time I booked a cruise without aware of such sale and ended up paying a premium while almost everyone was paying way much lesser. Learnt the hard way and this time round, I don’t want to be paying extra[/quote.

These sales are on going with different promo names, eg: 30/30%, 60% off 2nd Pax, etc. However, you can spot a good sale by checking prices on any of your bookings. Also, periodically check either a TA or RCL website and check itineraries and or ships and you may find a good sale.

For instance, I checked my Symphony Feb. '19 sail and discovered under the current WOW sale a $400 reduction for a non-refundable CP balcony along with $175 OBC. The OBC was combinable with the C&A balcony discount.