What time can I get on board

fatjay

We are going on Equinox in March I'm just wondering what time will we be able to board ship leaves 1600 from Miami so I was just trying to find out about boarding time and should I check in and do express passes also is there anything else I can do to make boarding easier thanks in advance

Jason & Val

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Normally about 11 am.. if disembarkation goes smoothly.

Back to backers meet at 10 disembark about 10:15 and get back from immigration about 10:45.

There is always someone who refuses to get off at the designated time and the ship cannot be "zeroed" (all passengers disembarked)

Suites and Zeniths board followed by AQ, Concierge ....etc. begins soon after.

We are going on Equinox in March I'm just wondering what time will we be able to board ship leaves 1600 from Miami so I was just trying to find out about boarding time and should I check in and do express passes also is there anything else I can do to make boarding easier thanks in advance

11 am is usually the earliest. To make things easier, bring Xpress Pass, Passport, and credit card. Carry your valuables with you on board.

11AM but it will probably be crowded. Usually takes about 45-60 minutes if your lucky. If you wait until 1-1:30 or so it can be quicker. We also are on the Equinox in March (31)and I am debating getting there early to take advantage of the MDR Lunch or hanging out at our Hotels pool and check in later.............

Definitely do your on line check in and bring your express pass. That will make the boarding process quicker. If you have status with Celebrity or are in a Concierge room or above look for the signs or ask the attendant in the terminal what line you should be in. We've always tended to arrive at the port around 11:30. Except for our 1st few cruises and one time when the ship was late being cleared we have not had any issues boarding.

We are on the 31st of March thanks for the advice just I’m driving down from Orlando as I’m going no to the magic vs bull game in Orlando the evening before and trying to work out times as I’ve got to take the hire car back to Miami airport and get on the shuttle advice seems to be drop me wife off at the cruise terminal the take the car back but she’s not to happy about that but just gonna see what time we have on the day I think I’m going to leave Orlando at 6am that should leave me plenty of time

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the 31st of March thanks for the advice it’s just I’m driving down from Orlando as I’m going no to the magic vs bull game in Orlando the evening before and trying to work out times as I’ve got to take the hire car back to Miami airport and get on the shuttle advice seems to be drop me wife off at the cruise terminal then take the car back but she’s not to happy about that but just gonna see what time we have on the day I think I’m going to leave Orlando at 6am that should leave me plenty of time

We are on the 31st of March thanks for the advice just I’m driving down from Orlando as I’m going no to the magic vs bull game in Orlando the evening before and trying to work out times as I’ve got to take the hire car back to Miami airport and get on the shuttle advice seems to be drop me wife off at the cruise terminal the take the car back but she’s not to happy about that but just gonna see what time we have on the day I think I’m going to leave Orlando at 6am that should leave me plenty of time

You should be just fine driving from Orlando to Miami in approximately 4 to 4.5 hours. Your plan sounds great!

I board the Equinox next Wednesday, and I will keep you guys posted. We are flying into FLL at 9:30, and we hope to be at the ship by 10:30, after bags and transportation. We are concierge class.

I board the Equinox next Wednesday, and I will keep you guys posted. We are flying into FLL at 9:30, and we hope to be at the ship by 10:30, after bags and transportation. We are concierge class.

Bon Voyage.

First X experience ... on Refection 3/23/18. Do the X ships always dock at the same terminal in Port Everglades, anyone know which terminal will be most likely?

BZ

Most likely will be terminal 18. Looks like the only ship in port that day.

Jason & Val

It varies.

11AM but it will probably be crowded. Usually takes about 45-60 minutes if your lucky. If you wait until 1-1:30 or so it can be quicker. We also are on the Equinox in March (31)and I am debating getting there early to take advantage of the MDR Lunch or hanging out at our Hotels pool and check in later.............

We are also on the Equinox on March 31. First time on Celebrity (Concierge), have always cruised Princess or RC. Spending Friday night in Miami and transportation to port picking us up at 10AM. We have friends who always cruise Celebrity and have been told between 10:30 and 11:00 for boarding. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to meet.

Rushn1