Current Status of Coke Freestyle Machines on the Royal Caribbean fleet.

BillOh

On 3/16/2018 at 7:53 AM, BillOh said:

I would fine tune that and say they aren't servicing them well perhaps. I know for the first time since I've been on a ship with them, I won't be buying that package on my next trip. Part of that is because on Jewel there was only 2 machines in the very back of the Windjammer and when that was closed they turned the machines off.

Just off the Jewel this morning. I was very disappointed with the machines.

On day one both machines were out of order. On day 2 one of the machines was working but only had 4 options for caffeine free. The other machine was out of order all week.

I like to get the drink package so i can get creme soda with vanilla.

The Jewel is a port intensive cruise right now with only 1 sea day and as mentioned by BillOh the Windjammer closes at 9:30pm so you have no access to the machines after that.

Other than that our cruise was great and now i need a vacation to rest up from our vacation.:classic_tongue:

Bill

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Loyal2Royal83 said:

Anyone know if the newest updates to Navigator will include Freestyle machines (if they aren't on there yet)? I saw a post above that said there was none on board as of 2015.

That level of detail is not revealed publicly by the cruise line.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 11:39 AM, BillOh said:

Since today has brought some updates:

NOTE document kept in MSWord, this forum drops random characters. Sorry.

Quantum Class

Quantum of the seas - Seeking input – Same as Ovation?

Ovation -5 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s– Credit snoozer of the seas 1/’18

Anthem -6 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s – See post #80 courtesy brklyn78

Timf2001 notice 1 in Fuel Teen Disco.

Oasis Class –

Oasis - 7 machines total

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

This was verified by multiple sources

Allure - 8 machines total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s,and one in the Arcade also there is one in the Wipeout Café?

Harmony -8 total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

- 1 in the minibites –courtesy of racerxpeedy

Symphony

Similar to Harmony, except it has El Loco Fresh whereMinibites is on Harmony. – Courtesy madra2112 post 164.

Freedom class –

Freedom - 7 machines total. 4 in the Windjammer, towards theback, 2 on each side. 2 on thepromenade near Sorrento’s. 1 in the arcade area.

Liberty - NONE

Independence

2 in the Windjammer and 2 near Sorrento’s. -Credit little britain– post 159

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – 6 total, 4 inWindjammer and 2 on promenade – Via sergeant655 post 161

Adventure - 4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and 2 on the promenade

This is from my May 2017 memory,feel free to correct or verify

Navigator – None as of May 2015

Mariner – Seeking input

Radiance Class

Radiance – None

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all theway back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed)

Brilliance – None

Serenade - None

Vision Class

Vision - seeking input

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum -credit Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes, – 5 total, 2 on each side of the Windjammer and 1 in the Centrum -credit snorkelaway post142

Rhapsody - Yes, per 2 inWindjammer and one in the deck 6 Atrium per jmh2006

Majesty – 2 machines total, 1 on each side above the Windjammer in the area above Sorrento’s

Empress - None

Bill, not sure if you are still planning on keeping this updated but on Allure they have removed the one from the arcade.  There is still one in the Wipeout cafe.  We were aboard at Christmas.

13 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The "status" of the freestyle machines on every ship we've been on the past couple years is "disgraceful".  Half of them are out of order half the time.  When they are working, often half the flavors are unavailable.  RCCL needs to either figure out how to maintain them or get rid of them,

1 minute ago, bouhunter said:

The "status" of the freestyle machines on every ship we've been on the past couple years is "disgraceful".  Half of them are out of order half the time.  When they are working, often half the flavors are unavailable.  RCCL needs to either figure out how to maintain them or get rid of them,

We had 4 mugs on our last cruise.  2 refreshment and 2 soda and internet.  Didn’t use the machines once.  The kids used it the first couple cruises but hate carrying the mugs around.

45 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Bill, not sure if you are still planning on keeping this updated but on Allure they have removed the one from the arcade.  There is still one in the Wipeout cafe.  We were aboard at Christmas.

Thanks, I'll update soon.

• 4 weeks later...

NOTE document kept in MS Word, this forum drops random characters. Sorry.

Quantum Class

Ovation  -5 total  2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s – Credit snoozer of the seas 1/’18

Anthem  -6 total  2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in  Sorrento’s – See post #80 courtesy brklyn78

Oasis Class –

Oasis -   7 machines  total

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s, and  one in the arcade.

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and in one the Arcade was reported removed by Ken in post 257.,there is one in the Wipeout Café?

Harmony -8 total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

Symphony

Similar to Harmony, except it has El Loco Fresh where Minibites is on Harmony. – Courtesy madra2112 post 164.

Freedom class –

Freedom  - 7 machines  total.  4 in the Windjammer, towards  the back, 2 on each side.    2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s.     1 in the arcade area.

Liberty - NONE

Independence

2 in the Windjammer and 2 near Sorrento’s. -Credit little britain – post 159

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – 6 total, 4 in Windjammer and 2 on promenade – Via sergeant655 post 161

Adventure -  4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and  2 on the promenade

This is from my May 2017 memory, feel free to correct or verify

Mariner – EpcotBill and jrapps have shown evidence of them – for sure 2 on promenade seen on youtube = July 2018

Radiance Class

Radiance – None             

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all the way back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed) 

Brilliance – None

Serenade  - None

Vision Class

Vision – none as of 11/17 – Post 168 DJD1000

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in the  Windjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum  -credit Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes,  – 5 total, 2 on each side of the  Windjammer and 1 in the Centrum  -credit snorkelaway post142

Rhapsody - Yes, per 2 in Windjammer and one in the deck 6 Atrium per jmh2006

Majesty –  2 machines total, 1 on each side above the  Windjammer in the area near  Sorrento’s

Empress - None

On 1/12/2019 at 2:23 PM, bouhunter said:

I certainly understand your sentiment.  When I first reported how bad the machines were on Allure in 2013, most people said it was just a bad week.    I've had mostly good cruises with them.

On 1/20/2018 at 11:36 PM, Host Clarea said:

With a beverage package, you will only have access to fountain soda choices, usually Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Soda Water, and Tonic Water.

If you are willing to purchase cans (not included with any package), they you will have many more choices.

how much is a can?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 10:25 PM, Loyal2Royal83 said:

Anyone know if the newest updates to Navigator will include Freestyle machines (if they aren't on there yet)? I saw a post above that said there was none on board as of 2015.

A user on Navigator today gave me an update. See below.

Quantum Class

Ovation  -5 total  2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s – Credit snoozer of the seas 1/’18

Anthem  -6 total  2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in  Sorrento’s – See post #80 courtesy brklyn78

Oasis Class –

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s, and  one in the arcade.

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and in one the Arcade was reported removed by Ken in post 257.,there is one in the Wipeout Café?

Harmony -8 total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

Symphony

Similar to Harmony, except it has El Loco Fresh where Minibites is on Harmony. – Courtesy madra2112 post 164.

Freedom class –

Freedom  - 7 machines  total.  4 in the Windjammer, towards  the back, 2 on each side.    2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s.     1 in the arcade area.

Liberty - NONE

Independence

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – 6 total, 4 in Windjammer and 2 on promenade – Via sergeant655 post 161

Navigator – User Emily Jay reported this from Navigator’s first cruise after retrofit.  (3/1/19)

I can comfirm there are 2 Freestyle soda machines on the Promanade and I haven’t been anywhere else but if I find anymore I will post about them. 

Mariner – EpcotBill and jrapps have shown evidence of them – for sure 2 on promenade seen on youtube = July 2018

Radiance Class

Radiance – None             

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all the way back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed) 

Brilliance – None

Serenade  - None

Vision Class

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in the  Windjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum  -credit Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes,  – 5 total, 2 on each side of the  Windjammer and 1 in the Centrum  -credit snorkelaway post142

Majesty –  2 machines total, 1 on each side above the  Windjammer in the area near  Sorrento’s

Empress - None

On 2/24/2019 at 12:01 PM, c breeze said:

Does anyone know if Fuse Meyer Lemon Black Tea (a Coke product) or Coke LIfe is available on these machines (Anthem of the Seas)?

https://www.coca-colaproductfacts.com/en/faq/reduced-no-sugar-substitutes/what-drinks-contain-stevia/

I'm familiar with Coke Life (usually a green logo?)  But I haven't noticed it available. Sometimes I'll fill up on Coke Zero and add a splash of regular coke. 

2 hours ago, BillOh said:

A user on Navigator today gave me an update. See below.

Quantum Class

Oasis Class –

Harmony -8 total

Symphony

Freedom class –

Liberty - NONE

Independence

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Navigator – User Emily Jay reported this from Navigator’s first cruise after retrofit.  (3/1/19)

I can comfirm there are 2 Freestyle soda machines on the Promanade and I haven’t been anywhere else but if I find anymore I will post about them. 

Radiance Class

Radiance – None             

Brilliance – None

Serenade  - None

Vision Class

Empress - None

Thanks for going back and finding my post. Sailing on the new Navigator on 3/15/19!

On 1/12/2018 at 12:35 PM, BillOh said:

Below is what I put together in Microsoft Word, I wanted to post it to get the info out there, and to look at the formatting. This forum seems to drop some spacing when I do this for reviews. I'll clean it up as I go.

Quantum Class

Quantum - Seeking input

Ovation - Seeking input

Oasis Class –

Oasis - 7 machinestotal

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near Sorentos, and one in Adventure Ocean.

-I’ve never been in the Adventure ocean, can anyone verify?

This info as of 5/2016.

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorento's, and one in Adventure Ocean.

-I’ve never been in the Adventure ocean, can anyone verify?

As of 2013 there was one in the Wipeout Café, is that still there?

Harmony

I’ll assume the same as Oasis and ask if there is one in the Mini-bites.

Symphony

I assume it will bethe same as Harmony – watch for updates this summer

Freedom class –

Freedom - 6 machines total. 4 in the Windjammer, towards theback, 2 on each side. 2 on thepromenade near Sorrento’s. This is from my memory in May of 2015

Liberty - NONE

Independence –NONE

Voyager class

Voyager – Seeking input

Explorer – Yes per Host Clarea Jan ’18 Assuming same as Adventure

Adventure - 4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and 2 on the promenade

Mariner – Seeking input

Radiance Class

Radiance – seeking input

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all theway back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed) This is from my 2014 memory, but will verify this May

Brilliance – Seeking input

Vision Class

Vision - seeking input

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in theWindjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum -per Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes, per Host ClareaJan ’18 seeking more info

Rhapsody - Yes, per Host Clarea Jan ’18 seeking more info

Majesty – 2 machines total, 1 on each side of Windjammer From memory Sept 2017

Empress - seeking input

Independence has 2 in front of the pizza place on the promenade and at least one in the Windjammer. This was as od Dec. 2018!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BillOh said:

I'm familiar with Coke Life (usually a green logo?)  But I haven't noticed it available. Sometimes I'll fill up on Coke Zero and add a splash of regular coke. 

Thanks.  I was trying to see if any of the beverages had stevia instead of artificial sweeteners (as in the beverages I mentioned), but I suppose that is doubtful, since stevia is generally a bit more expensive

56 minutes ago, c breeze said:

Thanks.  I was trying to see if any of the beverages had stevia instead of artificial sweeteners (as in the beverages I mentioned), but I suppose that is doubtful, since stevia is generally a bit more expensive

Ah, yes, I have seen Coke life, but had forgotten what it was outside of its calorie count.   Thanks.