Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

5 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Escape, Joy, Bliss, and Encore have the same configurations for aft suites. The decks are 11 and 14 for Configuration B.

Thanks.  Appreciate info.  By the way..... are the go karts loud, noisy to nearby balconies  ?  Wondering if deck 14 versus 11 would make any difference ?  Gerry 

2 minutes ago, buckeye rob said:

Thanks.  Appreciate info.  By the way..... are the go karts loud, noisy to nearby balconies  ?  Wondering if deck 14 versus 11 would make any difference ?  Gerry 

They are electric so I have heard they are not noisy. I was on Bliss once and never heard them, I never actually went up to the deck they were on to look at them though. I believe for environmental reasons the sounds have to be kept to a minimum. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Victorious8 said:

They are electric so I have heard they are not noisy. I was on Bliss once and never heard them, I never actually went up to the deck they were on to look at them though. I believe for environmental reasons the sounds have to be kept to a minimum. 

Thanks.  Makes much more sense, sound, fuel dangers, etc.  Guess I’ll just go ahead and pull the trigger on an Encore booking  then.  Regards, Gerry.

2 hours ago, Victorious8 said:

No but a lot of the cast for the shows are already on the ship - I just search instagram for the #norwegianencore and have been seeing a lot of the performers posting about being on the ship. I'll let you know if I see anything. 

I'm stalking them on Instagram too lol

Choir of Man are on board already... the cast of Kinky Boots are still in Tampa

I've not found anything at all about any of the other entertainers yet.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, nclsuncruiser said:

Any news on its bands for the cavern club?

I know there will be a Rock Band -( Guns and Rojas ).. Lead singer, guitarist  Raul was originally from 4 Blue on the Escape and Epic.  They are not on ship until the 20th.

Edited by ltish23
  • Like 2

How are the pools if any in the spa area? Now wondering whether to take that and/or Vibe. I like the racetrack idea but to me the Laser Tag is something that would probably interest other people more.

Not happy about no Howl At The Moon- I'm looking forward to the Encore but will return to the Breakaway as well.

Do the daily activities offered usually change when the ship is new?  I was looking at the activities from the route we are taking next summer and I was wondering if they would be offering maybe some new stuff other than napkin folding or origami?  I'm not criticizing I was just curious if the activities would be different.  

So what are the chances that the inaugural will go back on sale on the website? We had a Pacific coastal booked last month so, weren’t able to book this but, that had to be cancelled due to illness so, looking to replace with this if possible?

Edited by R4zb3rry

7 hours ago, GA Dave said:

If these are current, it looks like there is still a bunch of work to be done.

Is that the BrewHouse? Thats no bueno kids. Bremerhaven to Southampton sailing is only less than 3 weeks away... Maybe they pull it all together at the end... I Hope!