Cray-cray Sail-Aways Feb 4, 2018

Boytjie

Pop Quiz; what is the meaning of the white "X" on Celebrity's stack?

Something to do with the first three letters in the original name, maybe the original owners (Greek) name. Can't remember what it is/was. Like the X in Xmas. :)

I know, I don't win anything with that!

Sounds like K-dam Capt. de Vries is really giving his late arriving pax all the chances to make it. Departure now at 1730

Since it is a charter, it is not an unreasonable request.

haven't done a charter in years, but when we did, we were often flown in the days of the cruise (glad those days are behind me).

there's been some significant weather issues on the east coast that could affect flights so, with it being a charter, I agree - he should give them as much time as he can muster ;)

I think Eurodam is our favourite, too, out of the three in port today.

Copper, I wanted to let you know we will be back here on Friday, May 25 - I believe you said you will be here on the 26th - so we have a date to go to the Aviation Museum!:D

haven't done a charter in years, but when we did, we were often flown in the days of the cruise (glad those days are behind me).

there's been some significant weather issues on the east coast that could affect flights so, with it being a charter, I agree - he should give them as much time as he can muster ;)

Kazu is being punny!:D

Copper, I wanted to let you know we will be back here on Friday, May 25 - I believe you said you will be here on the 26th - so we have a date to go to the Aviation Museum!:D

Looking forward to that Ann; Dive-In lunch on board after?

Eurodam was my favorite but now it is the King - too many good things on that ship! Grand Dutch Cafe by itself makes it my favorite. :)