Vaping / Ecig question

panzafit

13 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Someone in Cabin next to me was Vaping first day of 11niter in Nov. Made a call, Security went to their room and they stopped for rest of Cruise. I have sensitive nose, can smell a pilot lite out 3 houses down

If someone is vaping with a strong flavor you might be able to notice the smell but that smell will evaporate quickly.  That's part of the reason why vaping has become so popular.   I hardly think your neighbor stopped vaping for the rest of your cruise, you likely just didn't notice it.  I don't vape but have friends who vape and unless you see them do it, you would never know they are vaping.   

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Someone in Cabin next to me was Vaping first day of 11niter in Nov. Made a call, Security went to their room and they stopped for rest of Cruise. I have sensitive nose, can smell a pilot lite out 3 houses down

Bless your heart!  Having such a sensitive nose must make it difficult for you when folks in near by cabins are having digestive issues.  :classic_mellow:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, springfire said:

If someone is vaping with a strong flavor you might be able to notice the smell but that smell will evaporate quickly.  That's part of the reason why vaping has become so popular.   I hardly think your neighbor stopped vaping for the rest of your cruise, you likely just didn't notice it.  I don't vape but have friends who vape and unless you see them do it, you would never know they are vaping.   

Smell blew under the connecting door, and they did in on Balcony once. Not sure if they were fined. Last one I had turn in smoking cigarettes in Cabin was fined after caught a second time. I heard that conversation...

24 minutes ago, OCruisers said:

Bless your heart!  Having such a sensitive nose must make it difficult for you when folks in near by cabins are having digestive issues.  :classic_mellow:

Cute, yeah a curse... Always able smell out anything. But single Father with Daughter has had Asthma Attacks sending her to Emergency just from Second Hand Smoke so guess more aware

Edited by ONECRUISER

I have a family member dying from cigarettes and he told the doctor you can't take away everything a man loves! I just don't get it. Go to ER because you are having trouble breathing and light up as soon as you are discharged.

It´s hard to believe how many People on here live in a world of denial.

The Points About how harmless vaping is are just far too similar to those About Smoking cigarettes 50 or 60 years ago.

Nobody thought About the Long term effects back then and as history repeats, it´s now Happening again with vaping.

I don´t like second Hand smoke, but to be honest I find second Hand vapor much more offensive. Even if you just inhale water vapor without anything else in there - I do not want to inhale your second Hand water vapor - period!

I do have a very addict to Smoking guy in the Office next to mine. He has to leave the Office to smoke and thought he could have quick vape on the balcony of his Office to stretch the time between trips outside. If he´d smoke outside there I´d probably not know, but I can smell when he vapes out there and I told him to stop it! 

For those trying to tell us how sometimes People get dr. orders to inhale some of the same substances, well it´s one Thing to get a certain Treatment controlled in dose and time By a physician vs. doing the same without Controlling, without Setting a certain dose and for no reason. 

Depending on the dose and the Duration of intake any substance can be a Poison. 

Don´t try to tell People just because some People get the same substances on a dr.´s order it´s healthy for everyone.

7 hours ago, springfire said:

I think you mean that YOU would never know they are vaping that hardly means you no one else would. It is no different from people who have hearing sensitivities that others don't. Some people can smell things that others can't.

• Like 1

• Clarea locked this topic