Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I've searched the new website for RC, and cannot find the preferences for C&A. I want to be sure of what my upgrade preferences are so I don't get my nice corner aft taken away with an upgrade. I did a search here on CC and couldn't find it. I've searched their new website after I log in, and cannot find it. Can anyone help me out please?
Thanks for the reply. I called C&A and they do not have preferences available on their website anymore. WHAT?? So we need to call them to change any of our preferences, rather than do it ourself on line. Cone on Total Caribbean, you really need to get a whole new IT Department!! [emoji848][emoji33]

Sent from my XT1565 using Forums mobile app

Yesterday everything looked fine and dandy; upcoming cruise, history, Diamond + status etc. All there, all good. Just went to check about entertainment on the Allure, and I am now pre gold, no history, but I still have a rez. Looks like they fiddled around again.

I've searched the new website for RC, and cannot find the preferences for C&A. I want to be sure of what my upgrade preferences are so I don't get my nice corner aft taken away with an upgrade. I did a search here on CC and couldn't find it. I've searched their new website after I log in, and cannot find it. Can anyone help me out please?

Try

www.royalcaribbean.com/giftpreferences

What could possibly go wrong LOL

https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribbean-rolling-new-app-to-more-cruise-ships/

Royal Caribbean Rolling Out New App To Additional Cruise Ships

April 24, 2018 by Ben Souza Leave a Comment

Shares

Share540

Tweet3

Pin

Email

Royal Caribbean new app is here, and the cruise line is rolling it out to additional cruise ships. Cruise Fever first reported about this new app a few weeks ago when it debuted on Symphony of the Seas, the world’s biggest cruise ship.

allureseas-768x509.jpgSave

The new Royal Caribbean app makes managing your vacation even easier. The app is now available on Symphony of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, and is being tested on other select cruise ships. Capabilities may vary from ship to ship, but new functions are rolling out across the fleet throughout the year.

What exactly will the new app do?

• MOBILE CHECK-IN: Checking in ahead of arrival to the pier makes boarding a breeze
  • RESERVE ACTIVITIES: Dining, shows, shore excursions and more can be booked on-the-go
  • SEE WHAT’S GOING ON: Find all the onboard activities for each day of the cruise in one place
  • DETAILED DECK PLANS: Navigate the ship from anywhere onboard
  • USEFUL INFO: Get weather updates, hours in port and more

The app is available in the App Store and on Google Play. You will need to download the app before your cruise unless you buy a WiFi package onboard.

What could possibly go wrong LOL

https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribbean-rolling-new-app-to-more-cruise-ships/

The new Royal Caribbean app makes managing your vacation even easier. The app is now available on Symphony of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, and is being tested on other select cruise ships. Capabilities may vary from ship to ship, but new functions are rolling out across the fleet throughout the year.

What exactly will the new app do?

• MOBILE CHECK-IN: Checking in ahead of arrival to the pier makes boarding a breeze
  • RESERVE ACTIVITIES: Dining, shows, shore excursions and more can be booked on-the-go
  • SEE WHAT’S GOING ON: Find all the onboard activities for each day of the cruise in one place
  • DETAILED DECK PLANS: Navigate the ship from anywhere onboard
  • USEFUL INFO: Get weather updates, hours in port and more

The app is available in the App Store and on Google Play. You will need to download the app before your cruise unless you buy a WiFi package onboard.

I won't comment on whether the app will work as well as their web site or not, however on our recent NCL cruise, NCL has a similar app. You had to pay or purchase their internet package to use it though. So with Royal's history of nickel and diming, I will predict that this will also be a money making jem for their crown.

. So with Royal's history of nickel and diming, I will predict that this will also be a money making jem for their crown.

The app itself will stay free but like the $8 texting option inside the Royal IQ app, in app purchases will likely be available.

On the Navigator last week, the onboard C and A loyalty rep told me that it will take another 2 to 3 months for Royal Caribbean to completely "clean out" the bugs and get the new website working a 100% because they had lost many peoples' old info and not to even try logging on from the new site???????????????????:confused: . I still use the old link to log in.

On the Navigator last week, the onboard C and A loyalty rep told me that it will take another 2 to 3 months for Royal Caribbean to completely "clean out" the bugs and get the new website working a 100% because they had lost many peoples' old info and not to even try logging on from the new site???????????????????:confused: . I still use the old link to log in.

But on her end she was able to update my C and A preferences.

What is the old link?

I log in via the old link but I cannot add anything in Cruise Planner unless I use the new website login.

It's already been at least 6 weeks (new website rolled out in March) and we have to wait another 2-3 months for the website to work and have to worry that our cruise credits could be permanently lost. This is outrageous!!

After weeks with no help from anyone at RC, I was able to finally get into my account by gleaning information from numerous members here and rebuilding it. Now my account is accessible and is correct. After all of this, I am still totally amazed that I never got a notification that my account was being merged, changed or updated. I only found out when I booked a cruise on a Monday night and Tuesday morning I could not access my account. After a 35+ year career in IT, responsible for hundreds of thousands of time critical business and customer operations, I am totally dumbfounded regarding the way RC has handled this. I can assure you in the vast majority of companies I have been involved with would at least been courteous enough to let us, their loyal customers, know what was going on and provide a vigorous help line to assist us in resolving our access issues. I for one have 101 days at sea with RC. More than many and less than many more. I am a RC customer who has spent many tens of thousands of dollars on their product. Would one not think that a loyal customer who has purchased that much “product” would be handled better? Whether you are a first time cruiser or a Pinnacle Member, RC needs to,understand that we are their business... and We should be respected.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

After weeks with no help from anyone at RC, I was able to finally get into my account by gleaning information from numerous members here and rebuilding it. Now my account is accessible and is correct. After all of this, I am still totally amazed that I never got a notification that my account was being merged, changed or updated. I only found out when I booked a cruise on a Monday night and Tuesday morning I could not access my account. After a 35+ year career in IT, responsible for hundreds of thousands of time critical business and customer operations, I am totally dumbfounded regarding the way RC has handled this. I can assure you in the vast majority of companies I have been involved with would at least been courteous enough to let us, their loyal customers, know what was going on and provide a vigorous help line to assist us in resolving our access issues. I for one have 101 days at sea with RC. More than many and less than many more. I am a RC customer who has spent many tens of thousands of dollars on their product. Would one not think that a loyal customer who has purchased that much “product” would be handled better? Whether you are a first time cruiser or a Pinnacle Member, RC needs to,understand that we are their business... and We should be respected.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As long as we keep booking, RCI couldn't give a fig.

I was finally able to log in today for the first time since they changed the website!

I had been able to log in but I just cannot complete my online check in with a selected arrival time at the port. It has been almost a month since this has been reported to RCCL and it is still not working. I got around it by selecting "Consecutive Cruiser" but I would like to put in the correct information before our cruise.

Is there somewhere to see linked bookings on the new dashboard? like you could on the old 'My Cruises'.

I don't know if the function is no longer there or just not working properly.

Is there somewhere to see linked bookings on the new dashboard? like you could on the old 'My Cruises'.

I don't know if the function is no longer there or just not working properly.

If you use the link above for gift preferences to log in, then click on your reservation there, it will show your linked ones.

7793af50f7084d036a66b854b925aa9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums