Crown Princess Dry Dock Photos

CineGraphic

For those of you who have wondered what it must look like while a ship is in dry dock, here are some recent pics of the Crown which is currently getting the treatment.

ac6e95d1034c8123448278290db2cb6c.jpg

54c36a6e9bb196e67b1cdeaaab4d63bd.jpg

81d5811d5f9b4ebe0bc8ddd4f5d2b94e.jpg

526f371ea0436089f48727b6d9a4f6ec.jpg

82ddaeb74486fb4fd4b79cded82c2498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while I probably should be working.

Very cool! My first (and so far, only) cruise was on the Crown Princess for a four-day trip to Mexico for a friend's 60th birthday a couple of years ago. I had a great time and thought it was a beautiful ship. Now I'm looking forward to boarding the Emerald Princess with my family for our Inside Passage trip in 102 days!!! (Can you tell I'm excited?) ;) :D ;p

Just curious if they are changing Horizon?

I think I read somewhere that the Horizon would not change to what they now have on the Caribbean, but I could be wrong. I simply "borrowed" some pics posted by crew members on their Facebook pages.

Unfortunately dry dock work started the week before official dry dock ...... on the ABC cruise. The noise from sanders, sledge hammers and saws did not create a relaxing environment on balconies near the back. Pictures show the aft childrens' pool being dismantled as well as the pipes around the funnel. We did not feel we came back new....

Picture1.thumb.jpg.d93fcfd04305d4bf75e42e850d90bcbc.jpg

Very interesting pictures, looking forward to see the pictures when completed. We were on the last ABC cruise before dry dock. We were located towards the front of the ship and didn’t hear any of the noises experienced by passengers located towards the back of the ship. We were pleasantly surprised with the condition of the ship, as we were the last cruise before dry dock. Thanks again

We were also on the Crown the week before dry dock and we were midship. Thankful we didn’t have any noise either. We did notice all the work on the back of the ship as we could see it from the Skywalker lounge. They also were doing work in there and running a lot of cable for the Ocean Medallion which they said wouldn’t be on the ship for about 2 years.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think I read somewhere that the Horizon would not change to what they now have on the Caribbean, but I could be wrong. I simply "borrowed" some pics posted by crew members on their Facebook pages.

Thanks for sharing! We are sailing on the Crown for the 3rd time in October!

If you come across more pics, please share again!