How many set sail passes ar required?

The procedure of having one SetSail pass per person has only been extended to a few ships so far. Quantum Class, Harmony, Allure, and probably Symphony. Not sure if there are others.

Must be new. We were on the Allure last Oct and only had one set sail pass. We are shipping out on the Navigator is a few days...so I guess we'll find out.

Cheers:)

It’s new for Allure.

It started with Quantum when she was launched and has been on every new ship since then. Only recently did they start adding an older ship (Allure) since she shares terminal 18 with Harmony.

We are sailing on the Oasis 4-15-18. Both of our names are on our Set Sail Pass.

Ours was last September. Very weird. But our recent Navigator cruise, only needed one per cabin. Always have them all on one credit card so not sure why that one was different.

The difference is, with individual set sail passes, you will not get your sail card at checkin, it will be outside your cabin when they release them.

So each person needs a printed set sail pass as their boarding card and to charge drinks against.

The procedure of having one SetSail pass per person has only been extended to a few ships so far. Quantum Class, Harmony, Allure, and probably Symphony. Not sure if there are others.

Yes. On Harmony, required a set sail pass for each of us. They use it to scan you in to get another paper pass to board with. Not sure we like the procedure as our SeaPass card is not available until 1, when cabins are ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Must be new. We were on the Allure last Oct and only had one set sail pass. We are shipping out on the Navigator is a few days...so I guess we'll find out.

Cheers:)

We were on the Allure two weeks ago. We need one pass per person and our seapass cards were left at the door of the cabin. We used the paper pass until we got to our room.

The new set sail passes are per person. So everyone embarking needs their own. Each pass has one name per pass no matter the age. Use to have everyone in one cabin on one pass but the new ones don’t seem to.

Not sure this is true- for our cruise on the Radiance in June all four of us are on one. Does not allow me to print individual ones.

Not sure this is true- for our cruise on the Radiance in June all four of us are on one. Does not allow me to print individual ones.

Some ships have gone to individual SetSail passes, but most ships are still have multiple.guests on one SetSail pass.