parking port Canaveral

cudjoe

It's about a 9 hour drive for us so we normally book a motel that offers free shuttle to and from the port. Motel normally costs what parking at the port would be. This way we recover from the long drive and are refreshed for the first day of our cruise.

That's what we did as well. Park n Cruise would have been $102 not including tips each way for the driver

We were on the Oasis last week too! We paid $89.36 at ParknCruise. Plus every 5th stay with them is free. We sail often enough for that to be a usable benefit :-)

I had one horrible Park n Cruise experience and I wont go back. On extremely unpleasant driver (Penny) gave us the speech that she works harder than the porters on the pier and she deserved our tip money more than they did. As a result, the porters wouldnt service her (our) bus. So we were all stranded on board, with our luggage because she wouldnt let us remove it and the porters wouldnt come near the bus. No way to start a vacation Penny!!

Sign me up for Port Canaveral Cruise Parking on A1A or the more expensive pier parking any time.

I had one horrible Park n Cruise experience and I wont go back. On extremely unpleasant driver (Penny) gave us the speech that she works harder than the porters on the pier and she deserved our tip money more than they did. As a result, the porters wouldnt service her (our) bus. So we were all stranded on board, with our luggage because she wouldnt let us remove it and the porters wouldnt come near the bus. No way to start a vacation Penny!!

Sign me up for Port Canaveral Cruise Parking on A1A or the more expensive pier parking any time.

So what ended up happening?

We finally had enough, carried our own bags off the bus. Nobody tipped Penny and the porters told us they had been having troubles with her (she telling patrons not to tip the pier porters because they don’t do anything)for a while, that’s why they won’t service her bus. Gladly tipped the porters.

Upon return, told management. No action. No return business.

We use Park Port Canaveral. It's 10.95 a day, is very close to the pier so it's a short shuttle ride, and every 5th visit is free! Never a problem with them and the return shuttle has always been ready and waiting when we returned to the port.