Water package back to $6.90 for 12 bottles on Personalizer!

sunsetbeachgal

Were you successful in getting it?!

Yes - just purchased them! I came on CC to post that the new price was listed (Sunsetbeachgal beat me to it) and then went to Personalizer and bought (2) 12 packs. Mine is for a June cruise. Just received email confirmation.

I think a lot of people are going to buy water this evening! I missed whatever happened a month ago that prompted people to buy water then.

Just purchased a two cases at 6.90/case for our Regal Princess Cruise to New England/Canada in September. What was Princess thinking when they decided to raise the price to $23+ per case? Smart on them for putting it back to a reasonable price.

Yes - just purchased them! I came on CC to post that the new price was listed (Sunsetbeachgal beat me to it) and then went to Personalizer and bought (2) 12 packs. Mine is for a June cruise. Just received email confirmation.

I think a lot of people are going to buy water this evening! I missed whatever happened a month ago that prompted people to buy water then.

That’s great!

I just need to have a cruise booked. Can I join you if I pay for your water?! Lol 😂 😂

I hate to be a "conspiracy theorist" here - but what if that was the plan all along? :D

But seriously folks - Marketing dictates a trial period to "see" what the market will bear. Honestly, the Emails and the conversation on this forum caught the eye of Princess. They did NOT like the response. And that's the other thing - all this talk of cases of water and duct tape being taken aboard. I thought we were all going on a "Come Back New" Cruise?

The last thing I want to do is cart 4 cases of soda, and 5 cases of water onboard a ship, if you know what I mean...:D

I hate to be a "conspiracy theorist" here - but what if that was the plan all along? :D

But seriously folks - Marketing dictates a trial period to "see" what the market will bear. Honestly, the Emails and the conversation on this forum caught the eye of Princess. They did NOT like the response. And that's the other thing - all this talk of cases of water and duct tape being taken aboard. I thought we were all going on a "Come Back New" Cruise?

The last thing I want to do is cart 4 cases of soda, and 5 cases of water onboard a ship, if you know what I mean...:D

I don't know what Princess was thinking. I do know this was not an "error" as the polite person I spoke to last night at Princess said "she saw a memo about the water package changing".

Honestly - it would be a pain to buy water in London, bring it on the Underground back to the hotel, to the transfer, etc...

You bet! You didn't even ask where we were going? Answer - Norway!

I’m in! My mom is from Denmark and I have family there!

My kids first Princess cruise was the Northern European Capitals which included Norway.

Thanks so much for posting the price "drop". Got what we needed for our 14 night Oct cruise before the price went back up. DH is diabetic and drinks a lot of water. I like the convenience of having water with me on excursions.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

I think this is important. I drink the tap water in the dining room with no hesitation. It is in my room and excursions that I want the bottled water. I am not a fan of drinking water out of the bathrooms. I think most people do drink the water on the ship but want the bottles for when they are off the ship.