RCCL Website

Anyone still having issues with the on line check in on the new RCCI system 'upgrade'? Every time I go in, it says my reservation is being modified. I tried in both Explorer and Chrome.

TY!

Another poster reported another website change yesterday and possibly 48 hours before checking again.

I'm having the same issue. Link through dashboard gives me a "Page Not Found" error and direct log in with reservation info for online check in gives me a reservation being modified message. Tried internet explorer and chrome, cleared cache on both. Going to wait and try again tomorrow.

I know it's minor, but the pre-cruise planner and online preparations used to be a lot of fun in counting down to vacation. Now it's just a hassle. Their "enhanced experience" website really took a lot of the excitement out of the process.

We keep getting the 30% email about buying packages pre-cruise. I've tried in Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome and on all 3 after putting in last name, booking number, cruise date and ship, I keep getting the same error -- it says error locking the cruise documentation. I've already checked in for the cruise -- and would really like to purchase the Internet pre-cruise so I can get the discount.

Can I call to get the discounted price? Any suggestions?

TIA

If the problem persists, call the "pre-cruise planner dept." at (800)398-9819.

Don’t expect to get 30% off. It’s Royals new math where a discount isn’t really a didpscount.

Oh, come on. They're no different than any retail outfit. Nieman, Dilllard's, Macy's, ALL of them jack prices and then announce a 'blow out sale'.

Has anyone watched Shark Tank? Have you heard what people pay to 'produce, manufacture' things and what these 'things' are sold for? It is mind blowingly outrageous what the markup is. It IS 'The American Way'.

Oh, come on. They're no different than any retail outfit. Nieman, Dilllard's, Macy's, ALL of them jack prices and then announce a 'blow out sale'.

Has anyone watched Shark Tank? Have you heard what people pay to 'produce, manufacture' things and what these 'things' are sold for? It is mind blowingly outrageous what the markup is. It IS 'The American Way'.

However, I do know that when RCL announces sales on their

tours & restaurants--they are real.

Useless. They (RCCL) have done yet another upgrade today 5/14/18. I just went to add VOOM to our upcoming sailing and cannot even access Cruise Planner. Tried both IE and Firefox. The sale is ending soon. This is crazy.:mad:

While the website looks GREAT RCI - doing some testing to ensure that the millions of royal to loyal customers are not ready to lynch you for losing C & A points...

While I have an ounce of patience, it appears that MANY others do not and want a FIX right away...

I know you have all my previous cruise info, even thou you say I'm PRE-GOLD i know I can't be with 3 7-night cruises under my belt...

So FIX IT - make it better - looks pretty, but WORKING CORRECTLY and looking pretty are 2 different things!!

Useless. They (RCCL) have done yet another upgrade today 5/14/18. I just went to add VOOM to our upcoming sailing and cannot even access Cruise Planner. Tried both IE and Firefox. The sale is ending soon. This is crazy.:mad:

WOW, it's fugly!!! Blech. Eww.

ETA: Clearing cookies and cached pages helped a bit.

We keep getting the 30% email about buying packages pre-cruise. I've tried in Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome and on all 3 after putting in last name, booking number, cruise date and ship, I keep getting the same error -- it says error locking the cruise documentation. I've already checked in for the cruise -- and would really like to purchase the Internet pre-cruise so I can get the discount.

Can I call to get the discounted price? Any suggestions?

TIA

I have gotten 4 emails about discounts for packages on my upcoming sailing. It even has the sailing date and reservation number in the email. However, when I go online it does not give me the discount. I called royal and they said that my sailing was excluded from the discounts????? then why email me 4 times with my sailing date and booking number saying dont miss out???? UGHHHHHHH

Trying to log in to my C&A page to check the amenities list and the upgrade options. Has anyone done that lately?

R&D

Not working on the new website Rick. You've got to call.

Web sites this bad don’t happen by accident - this has to be deliberate. Maybe RCI sees how much people enjoy posting about the website deficiencies and keeps it that way as a service.

I agree it's no accident.

I've always felt that they employ some sort of defensive programming to make it hard to check for price drops and stateroom availability, especially if coming from bots.

The website LOOKS pretty today. It lists all of my previous cruises, but I am still somehow pre-gold. Must be some new system of counting, huh?

I had the same issue and called Crown & Anchor. I was instructed to sign in, go my MY Account, settings, change my birthday date to a different date, save, sign out, wait a few minutes. Signed back in, all fixed, my status was correct, and then I corrected my birthday. Hope it works for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Web sites this bad don’t happen by accident - this has to be deliberate. Maybe RCI sees how much people enjoy posting about the website deficiencies and keeps it that way as a service.

Perhaps IT have significant others needing hours working the phones.