Luggage Tags

bigdawgs

In January they had an issue with luggage tags ordered by mail. When they didn't come in about 10 days I called the Captains Club and found our the order did not go through. They reordered them for me & they came in less than a week.

In January they had an issue with luggage tags ordered by mail. When they didn't come in about 10 days I called the Captains Club and found our the order did not go through. They reordered them for me & they came in less than a week.

Agree with this. Ordering them from the website sometimes (frequently?) does not work. Call Celebrity or Captain's Club. You will get them within a week.

For our upcoming June 29 Millennium cruise, I ordered them the first day the link came up...and received them in 4 days!

I ordered mine in January for a 17 Feb cruise, and they were in my mailbox when I returned from the cruise. :rolleyes:

Past cruises they were there in around a week.

If your luggage tags don’t arrive in time, it’s worth printing them out from your edocs. I know you can get them at the port, but on our recent Solstice cruise, the queue for people who needed luggage tags was LONG! We can only get ours from the edocs, so we bought reuseable plastic holders - very easy.

I ordered mine in January for a 17 Feb cruise, and they were in my mailbox when I returned from the cruise. :rolleyes:

Past cruises they were there in around a week.

I ordered mine as soon as the link came and like you they were waiting for me when I came back.