Sea Pass Cards No Longer Given At Check-In????

And our Coffee Card (pre-ordered) was included in the sealed envelope with our sea cards in our door slot when we boarded the Adventure of the Seas.

Good to know! I purchased a coffee card.

I usually use Chrome and I tried clearing my cookies etc. That didn't work so I tried Firefox. Still no joy. Also tried a different computer. No go.

Maybe the Memorial Day sale increased traffic more than they could handle. Will give it a couple more days. We don't sail until June 29. But thanks for the suggestions!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I tried Chrome and Firefox with no luck, but then had success with IE.

The uploaded photo is stored in the ship's database and accessed via the barcode on the SetSail pass and SeaPass card.

For my last cruise on the Allure, despite the fact that I had uploaded our photos and they were within the required specifications, they still took our pictures when checking in at the port.

For my last cruise on the Allure, despite the fact that I had uploaded our photos and they were within the required specifications, they still took our pictures when checking in at the port.

What are the required specifications of the photo?

What are the required specifications of the photo?

Please observe the following guidelines when taking or uploading your security photo:

• Photo must reflect your current appearance.
  • Take the photo straight on, with face and shoulders centered to the camera.
  • No angled views, head tilted or side profiles.
  • Use a plain white or neutral off-white background.
  • No hats, head coverings or sunglasses
  • Hold a calm, neutral facial expression with both eyes open and clearly visible; no squinting.
  • You must be the only person appearing in the photo. Please do not use an existing photo that includes other people in any way.
  • If you are uploading a photo from your computer, it must be in JPEG format.
    Additional notes for children and infants:

• Children and infants must appear alone in the photo; parents and guardians should not be visible. Arms and hands used to support an infant should not appear in the photo.

Just off Adventure, and while our sea-passes were in the envelope outside the door, the envelope was not sealed. The little tape to make it seal was not pulled off to make it seal, not that it was sealed then opened. And both of our Sea-passes were in the envelope, not one in and one in cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please observe the following guidelines when taking or uploading your security photo:

• Photo must reflect your current appearance.
  • Take the photo straight on, with face and shoulders centered to the camera.
  • No angled views, head tilted or side profiles.
  • Use a plain white or neutral off-white background.
  • No hats, head coverings or sunglasses
  • Hold a calm, neutral facial expression with both eyes open and clearly visible; no squinting.
  • You must be the only person appearing in the photo. Please do not use an existing photo that includes other people in any way.
  • If you are uploading a photo from your computer, it must be in JPEG format.
    Additional notes for children and infants:
  • Children and infants must appear alone in the photo; parents and guardians should not be visible. Arms and hands used to support an infant should not appear in the photo.

Seems similar requirements of a passport photo. At least a passport photo does not have to reflect a current appearance or be changed in 10 years as people can change appearance(look older) in 10 years.

Does the photo have to be any particular size?

Don'y feel bad. We never upload a photo and the last time we were on Allure they took it twice. Once at check-in and again at the security kiosk at the top of the gangway. I guess even the check-in agents don't always get it right.

We did the online check-in for our upcoming cruise and it was a breeze. To upload you photo is pretty easy. Stand in front of a plain wall and snap a selfie. Email it or download to your computer and and then upload it. It didn't take long at all and I guess is saves some time from doing it at the port???

What about those of us who have flip phones and those who do not have a computer ?

What about those of us who have flip phones and those who do not have a computer ?
I'm assuming you have a computer. I guess no digital camera, though.

Regardless, just do it at the port

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Seems similar requirements of a passport photo. At least a passport photo does not have to reflect a current appearance or be changed in 10 years as people can change appearance(look older) in 10 years.

Does the photo have to be any particular size?

I posted the entire list of requirements that the website dislays.

You can stand in a line at the port Or sure you have a friend, child, parent whose smartphone you can use to make the pic, and upload to your check in docs. Somehow, you are using Cruise Critic.

I'm assuming you have a computer. I guess no digital camera, though.

Regardless, just do it at the port

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a computer but my wife and I have flip phones and old fashioned cameras. Friends who we cruise with do not own computers or cell phones.