Pickleball- what ships have it?

Will be in the new Princess Sky on February. I sure hope they will have pickleball. Just a word of advise - stretch before you play. Research how to stretch before playing. I'm a 3.5-4, 65 year old player but don't stretch regularly before playing. 5 weeks ago I tore my calf muscle while playing. It takes several weeks to heal. Plus my shoulder has been sore. My Ortho and PT said I'm very stiff due to lack of stretching. So, remember to stretch.

56 minutes ago, mikenbon said:

We have just started playing Pickleball, and love it. We are not competitive but just like the exercise and having fun with the group we play with. I think I will pack our paddles for our March Adventure the Seas cruise, just in case it is offered. 

Pack your paddles.  We were on the Adventure in April/May on a b2b for 20 days. They do have Pickleball.  In fact they set up three courts.  Have Fun!!!

On 5/18/2018 at 10:09 PM, CPCruiser4Life said:

Anyone play some pickleball on Adventure of the Seas?

I am on the Adventure cruise. i am an avid pickleball player for the past 4 years. I will bring paddles and balls and hope we can use the sports court even without a net. Check out our website www.howardcountypickleball.org

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Hidden Minnie said:

Anthem had pickleball in the SeaPlex, alternating with bumper cars, roller skating, basketball and trapeze school.

Anthem had pickleball in the SeaPlex, alternating with bumper cars, roller skating, basketball and trapeze school.

We are on the Anthem excited they have pickleball.  It that posted in the compass?