What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

CCHelp

So I have what may be a dumb question, but... How do you know if your bid is poor, good,  etc? I read somewhere that it changes color as you move the slider, but mine stays blue no matter what I bid

4 hours ago, Dany6 said:

So I have what may be a dumb question, but... How do you know if your bid is poor, good,  etc? I read somewhere that it changes color as you move the slider, but mine stays blue no matter what I bid

That is so odd, so I looked into other posts and found where someone showed their bid page and it did only have blue!  I snapped screenshots of what I normally see, which has different colors along with the category (poor, fair, etc.). I have no idea why some are blue...anyone else have an idea?

814C9DD0-783B-41AD-A847-AE5E2A125E99.jpeg

6 hours ago, sulala said:

That is so odd, so I looked into other posts and found where someone showed their bid page and it did only have blue!  I snapped screenshots of what I normally see, which has different colors along with the category (poor, fair, etc.). I have no idea why some are blue...anyone else have an idea?

Are these both the US site?  I notice the blue one explicitly states USD.

23 minutes ago, Birdie And Sue said:

Are these both the US site?  I notice the blue one explicitly states USD.

I'm in the US and our offers have always come with the colorful slider. 

We always use a TA…maybe its a way to distinguish between a TA and NCL reservation. 

7 hours ago, sulala said:

I don't have that little meter either..... Nothing at all to show offer strength....Maybe because I'm using the mobile site? I'll try on a computer later and see....

Edited by Dany6
Added something

10 hours ago, Chesneygirl said:

I'm in the US and our offers have always come with the colorful slider. 

We always use a TA…maybe its a way to distinguish between a TA and NCL reservation. 

We always book in USA thru NCL so it is not a TA thing.  I am  intrigued by this now!

Edited by sulala

Not sure what all the hoopla around the blue bidding page is about? That's from Royal Caribbean's website (they use the same company for upgrades). To answer the original question, you can tell how strong your bid is by looking at the text under the meter, but take that with a grain of salt because it doesn't mean much, and a strong bid is usually higher than list price.

Edited by cksv
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, debgreg said:

I am 48hrs out and still no email re upgrade?

Is it 48hrs to sail time ?

thanks 

Have you gone on the NCL site and checked your messages there? I didn't get an upgrade email but it was in my NCL messages.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Yes, it can literally be 48hrs, however, it's usually sometime in the afternoon when you get the email. 

Af

2 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Yes, it can literally be 48hrs, however, it's usually sometime in the afternoon when you get the email. 

Is that afternoon US time or Europe as we are 6/7 hours ahead ?