please the name & email of customer service rep

go fish 44

We were on Pride of America in May. We booked 2 shore excursions from NCL for the big Island.

The ship did not go to the big island

I have tired many times to get my refund from the NCL but still no refund, and it is over 7 weeks now of waiting and writing emails.

They are very quick to charge your credit card but very slow in refunding.

Thanks in advance Nicole and David

Good point in contacting the credit card company for any assistance.

However here is another solution I recently posted to get help !

Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)

Norwegian Cruise Line Corporation Ltd. (Norwegian), a wholly owned subsidiary of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., is an American company operating cruise line, headquartered in Miami, FL. The company is best known for its Freestyle Cruising concept, which means that there are no set times or seating arrangements for meals, nor is formal attire required.

7665 Corporate Center Dr.

Miami, FL 33126

http://www.ncl.com

Phone Contacts

Main: (305) 436-4000

Customer Service: (866) 234-7350

Toll Free: (866) 625-1164

International: (305) 436-4000

Email Contacts

Instead of email, NCL has a system to submit messages and documents via their website. It is important to use the right system depending on whether the cruise has sailed already or not.

Before the cruise has sailed: https://www.ncl.com/case-submission/pre-cruise

After the cruise has completed: https://www.ncl.com/case-submission

NCL has a reputation for protecting its customer loyalty base if the resolution request is reasonable but does not react positively to threats or over-reaching. Remember to state your proposed solution with specificity and keep it reasonable.

Customer Service Resources

Leadership Team

Passenger Bill of Rights

Ticket Contract

Book Safe Travel Protection

Social Media Contacts

Facebook

Twitter

Google Plus

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger Services

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4011

vewart@ncl.com

Chief Executive

Andy Stuart

President and Chief Operating Officer

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4000

astuart@ncl.com

Mr. Stuart’s Twitter account

I don't have any suggestions about who to contact, but have you considered disputing the charge through your credit card issuer?

Just understand that disputing a charge is an accusation of a criminal act (fraud) and that you will aid law enforcement (FBI) in a criminal investigation.

We were on Pride of America in May. We booked 2 shore excursions from NCL for the big Island.

The ship did not go to the big island

I have tired many times to get my refund from the NCL but still no refund, and it is over 7 weeks now of waiting and writing emails.

They are very quick to charge your credit card but very slow in refunding.

Thanks in advance Nicole and David

On the other hand, didn't they credit to your OBA?

I am also surprised they did not credit the cancelled excursions to your on board account. The only time we had an excursion cancelled BEFORE the cruise (change in itinerary) we got the refund 5 days later back to our credit card. And if they did put the refund back on your onboard account, it may take up to 2 months to get a refund check. I do not think they put it back on your credit card unless the excursion was cancelled before you sailed.

Just understand that disputing a charge is an accusation of a criminal act (fraud) and that you will aid law enforcement (FBI) in a criminal investigation.

That is so not true, it's a way for resolution when vendor drags their feet

I would only use the charge back method as a last resort, such as if NCL said they will not refund you at all. It's horrible that they take so long to issue refunds. It's not likely but it's possible NCL will refuse to do future business with you if you dispute the charges.

Fair Credit Billing Act

"Consumers have 60 days from the time they receive their credit card bill to dispute a charge with a card issuer. Charges must be over $50 to be eligible for dispute. They may be unauthorized, display an incorrect date or amount, or contain calculation errors. If a good or service was not delivered, that charge can be disputed."

Is it possible that they gave you a refund in your onboard account?

No they did not give OBC's re this cancelled 2 tours. Remember the Big Island was not being visited in May at either Hilo or Kona.

Yes, they did wait until just before we boarded to tell us we would not go to either port.

then of course they NCL cancelled the shore excursions that we had paid for months in advance of our cruise.

So when I get home I will check to see exactly how many months they have had our $$$.

Thanks for all your help and I will post re yea or nay in the near future

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update, we did get our refund by check in the mail on Friday July 26th

Yes, it was 2 months almost to the day since we got off the cruise

so anyone else looking for refunds from our cruise that did not go to Hilo or Kona due to the ship not going to these ports your cheques should be there now.

cruise was May 26th to June 2nd