Domino D - 24

rt1092 - 22

leisuretraveler223 - 21

Ocean Boy - 16

island lady - 13

Blizzard54 - 13

Tatka - 11

I have been such a slacker lately.

So nobody here believes many D+ have an attitude? Especially those over 350?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just started reading this thread. To classify many people who have reached D+ as having an “attitide” is to me very strange. This is not something I have seen. In all of my cruises I have seen only one D+ man whom I would consider being an obnoxious jerk and that is because of the way he complains in the dining room and treats the staff. Never want to be seated with him again.

My experiences in the lounges has been great (DL, CL, and SL). Love seeing folks again and again. My experience - 99% of folks don’t mention their status or number of cruises unless asked. Katherine

Just started reading this thread. To classify many people who have reached D+ as having an “attitide” is to me very strange. This is not something I have seen. In all of my cruises I have seen only one D+ man whom I would consider being an obnoxious jerk and that is because of the way he complains in the dining room and treats the staff. Never want to be seated with him again.

My experiences in the lounges has been great (DL, CL, and SL). Love seeing folks again and again. My experience - 99% of folks don’t mention their status or number of cruises unless asked. Katherine

I never wear a pin and maybe

because I have grey receeding hair no one questions me being in the DL just like I don't question other people's validity in being in there.

A poster asked him a direct question and he replied 'don't know'which sounded like being courteous to the individual who asked the question.

There are no prizes for number of posts made.

It was a direct question to me.

Try and keep up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fair enough. My bad.I don't think of quotes indicating a direct question, but I guess I should. No harm meant. it just looked funny!

Funny thing is, he likes to make comments about post counts, if he had stayed with just one account, instead of four, his post count would be much higher.:cool:

Close. I will confess this is my second account. First account years ago and didnt use for some time. forgot password, no longer had access to original school based email address. three weeks of trying to gain access with no luck, opened up a new one.

Fair enough. My bad.I don't think of quotes indicating a direct question, but I guess I should. No harm meant. it just looked funny!

Close. I will confess this is my second account. First account years ago and didnt use for some time. forgot password, no longer had access to original school based email address. three weeks of trying to gain access with no luck, opened up a new one.

I had to open a second trip advisor account as BIL was jealous and trolled the first one and posted lies anonymously.

In the end I stopped posting and got interested in CC instead.

The poster said people had 4 user names and chasing post counts.

I don’t think this is factual information.

Correct. I have admitted to a prior account. I wasn’t originally that active here. I think I first joined before a cruise in 2007 or so. Didn’t come back for some time, but have more or less stayed since 2014.

Pretty sure that the 4 accounts comment wasn’t directed at you.

Correct. I have admitted to a prior account. I wasn’t originally that active here. I think I first joined before a cruise in 2007 or so. Didn’t come back for some time, but have more or less stayed since 2014.

I’d NEVER admit to having had a previous user name. Even if I did, that would be 2 and not 4. I certainly have no intention of chasing post counts like some chase P points.

Therefore it was nothing more than a Fake News Post.

Brother in law

Thank. I’m lost. Is he talking about himself? I don’t get what my brother in law would have to do with this. He lives in Colorado and I barely know him. Heck, I opened this account before I was married and didn’t even have a brother in law yet...:confused::confused:

Thank. I’m lost. Is he talking about himself? I don’t get what my brother in law would have to do with this. He lives in Colorado and I barely know him. Heck, I opened this account before I was married and didn’t even have a brother in law yet...:confused::confused:

I believe Graham is referring to his BIL and not yours.

I’d NEVER admit to having had a previous user name. Even if I did, that would be 2 and not 4. I certainly have no intention of chasing post counts like some chase P points.

Therefore it was nothing more than a Fake News Post.

It doesn't matter,in my case I was just highlighting why I opened a new TripAdvisor account and subsequently haven't posted for 18 months on there.

I joined CC straight after that.

Post counts are irrelevant to me my posts just show I am interested in those threads.

It was my brother in law.

The poster said people had 4 user names and chasing post counts.

I don’t think this is factual information. It was skewed to meet with their agenda. Therefore, it’s nothing more than Fake News.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, mg, at least you admit to one of them. I must have missed the 2007 account. That makes at least 5.

Agree totally...same experience. There are idiots/obnoxious types in all walks of life. Level of C&A status has nothing to do with it. Once a jerk, always a jerk. :eek:;)

Actually some D+ bashers (and there is one that is particularly bad) seem to be in awe of Pinnacles, but for some reason feel the need to put down D+ members. What happens when the bashers makes D+? Not be able to look at themselves in the mirror any longer?? :confused::')