C&A program outdated?

Just started reading this thread. To classify many people who have reached D+ as having an “attitide” is to me very strange. This is not something I have seen. In all of my cruises I have seen only one D+ man whom I would consider being an obnoxious jerk and that is because of the way he complains in the dining room and treats the staff. Never want to be seated with him again.

My experiences in the lounges has been great (DL, CL, and SL). Love seeing folks again and again. My experience - 99% of folks don’t mention their status or number of cruises unless asked. Katherine

I have only meet 1 D+ man who seemed to have an attitude. He was jealous of P members because the majority of the crew did not recognise his D+ pin but the majority of the crew do recognise P members pins.

I have only meet 1 D+ man who seemed to have an attitude. He was jealous of P members because the majority of the crew did not recognise his D+ pin but the majority of the crew do recognise P members pins.
People are wasting their vacations and mood on such silly things...

Has there been any talk about adding a level between D+ and Pinnacle? It's a LONG jump between 175 and 700! :o

Haven't heard anything about that Robyn. However, there are already unnamed levels where extra gifts and perks accrue at 340 and 525 points.

it moves pretty fast after 525

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Serious question, at what point do you find yourself going were so close and start cruising like crazy to get across the line?

To be honest at around 600, I could see us altering our normal vacation pattern and booking more cruises. I mean with Suite Bonus its 50 nights, so around 7 cruises.

Did you find yourself actively thinking this way sooner?

Actually, I seem to remember some discount on CC trinkets once you reach 5,000 posts.

Biker, who chuckles at posts calling out post whoring.

Haven't heard anything about that Robyn. However, there are already unnamed levels where extra gifts and perks accrue at 340 and 525 points.

Host Bob, do you know if posts made to deleted threads still count towards my discount qualification?

Top 10 posters

User Name - Posts

grapau27 - 78

John&LaLa - 49

Milwaukee Eight - 47

Domino D - 24

rt1092 - 22

leisuretraveler223 - 21

Ocean Boy - 16

island lady - 13

Blizzard54 - 13

Tatka - 11

This should be a standard part of every topic on the site! Along with maybe a clock showing total time logged in.

If a thread is deleted, all those posts are lost.

Thanks. Darn that discount is a long way off, had my sites on those luggage tag holders. I guess I'll just pay the $5.00.

Now its a race 350 suite days at sea versus 3,600 posts.

This should be a standard part of every topic on the site! Along with maybe a clock showing total time logged in.
Logged time doesn't matter. I for example don't always close browsers on my PC, and sometimes even on my phone or tablet. It might seem that I live here. :)

Logged time doesn't matter. I for example don't always close browsers on my PC, and sometimes even on my phone or tablet. It might seem that I live here. :)

Okay, but it sounds a little like a cover story. There is no reason to have to explain a High Green Dot time.

#CCProud

Okay, but it sounds a little like a cover story. There is no reason to have to explain a High Green Dot time.

#CCProud

High Green Dot time or even high post count is irrelevant. Calling out others for their post counts opens the door of that poster to the same scrutiny. There are high post count posters that post inaccurate information, just as there are low post count posters that post inaccurate information.

High Green Dot time or even high post count is irrelevant. Calling out others for their post counts opens the door of that poster to the same scrutiny. There are high post count posters that post inaccurate information, just as there are low post count posters that post inaccurate information.
I simply thought it was fun to see. I never meant to imply accuracy or authenticity based on either stat. Most of the posts in this thread deal with opinion, and some are fact based. While I agree that the number of posts do not indicate accuracy, they do indicate interest.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Serious question, at what point do you find yourself going were so close and start cruising like crazy to get across the line?

To be honest at around 600, I could see us altering our normal vacation pattern and booking more cruises. I mean with Suite Bonus its 50 nights, so around 7 cruises.

Did you find yourself actively thinking this way sooner?

Somewhere around 500. About a year and a half out as I recall. Started having 20 cruises in backlog. It also had a lot to do with discovering CK and learning Oasis was coming to PC

Agree totally...same experience. There are idiots/obnoxious types in all walks of life. Level of C&A status has nothing to do with it. Once a jerk, always a jerk. :eek:;)

Actually some D+ bashers (and there is one that is particularly bad) seem to be in awe of Pinnacles, but for some reason feel the need to put down D+ members. What happens when the bashers makes D+? Not be able to look at themselves in the mirror any longer?? :confused::')

I totally agree about plenty of not nice people around.

Only once came across one in the Diamond Lounge xx

It takes a second on my phone to get on the CC site that's maybe why I seem to post a lot.

It takes a second on my phone to get on the CC site that's maybe why I seem to post a lot.
But you do have to wait a full minute between posts.

My posting took off when I got a smartphone about 4-5 years ago.

But you do have to wait a full minute between posts.

My posting took off when I got a smartphone about 4-5 years ago.

Yes it won't let me post until a minute is up between posts.

I agree ihave always used my phone and that's why my posting is quite high.

Has there been any talk about adding a level between D+ and Pinnacle? It's a LONG jump between 175 and 700! :o

According to the Head of C&A the answer is no, there will not be a new named level.

As mentioned there are those added benefits.