Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

As an aside .... have we any idea as to when the next itinerary releases are due? I am specifically looking for Mediterranean cruises in August / September 2020. The current listings expire October 2019.

I was under the impression that it was “very early September” but so far nothing is being shown.

Thanks ....

Sent from the magic box!

Spooky .... re my earlier schedules question .... just had generic email #umpteen & 1 ....

As a valued Venetian Society member, we are pleased to advise that we will be sharing the details of our 2020/2021 itineraries with you, before everyone else, on Friday 14th September 2018. This will give you time to browse the new programme and choose your next adventure with Silversea, prior to the exclusive Venetian Pre-Sale event which opens on Monday 17th September 2018.

This event will be open until 30th September 2018, giving you two weeks to book ahead of the public opening on 1st October 2018.

Sent from the magic box!

Greetings Coolers!

I am one happy bumpkin today! I got a call yesterday from the Court House to tell me that the jury panel I was supposed to show up for today had been cancelled! I do not have to make my way downtown and sit in nervous dread that I might be chosen as a jury member. Hurray! I don't think I have ever been so happy about not doing something! :)

Here is a picture taken at the Frontenac Dark Sky Preserve, Ontario. A dark-sky preserve (DSP) is an area, usually surrounding a park or observatory, that restricts artificial light pollution. The purpose of a dark sky preserve is generally to promote astronomy.

41598600_1871536856226670_8546967764940619776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=7399a4196f90e68f30ac79b207311ac4&oe=5C2C5EEF

And today's funny.....

18839238_1357992507581110_4112656236148557059_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=41b0654d114904ab8d2db47ae8b0a612&oe=5C2FF477

Have a great day all!

Hi Mysty….better to have the leaves;)…….the white stuff can overload you...…..LOL

Wishing all my best to those in the Carolinas. Looks like later today and tomorrow the coastline is going to get blasted:( I always have to wonder about the people who choose not to leave:eek:…….the storm surge can go up over 17 feet with massive amounts of rain. This weekend is going to be awful for millions...….:eek:

J...I do understand the odd people who enjoy winter. Er.....I mean I understand that, oddly, some people enjoy winter. :) I'm coming up on my 66th experience with the season and I detest it! I do hope that you enjoy your winter! :)

J...I do understand the odd people who enjoy winter. Er.....I mean I understand that, oddly, some people enjoy winter. :) I'm coming up on my 66th experience with the season and I detest it! I do hope that you enjoy your winter! :)

I think you had it right the first time.;p

Speaking of winter - portions of BC and Alberta have skipped over autumn completely and gone directly into winter.

It seems that Francis Bacon the artist enjoyed some risky behaviour of his own. He may well have been chuffed with its current installation. :)

You may recall in Cooler history that he had the pleasure of drinking at Muriel’s. But then so did a few. Didn’t like buying a round unless you were a beautiful boy ..;)

Another winter lover here....well, just up to Christmas!

Thoughts with those awaiting this horrendous storm....l have a friend in Myrtle Beach so hoping for news soon...

😊

Hi Sophia.....oh my...…...I hope your friend heeded the evacuation orders...….Myrtle Beach is going to be hit hard:(

Love that funny M....so true!!

Thanks for the message Lois...I haven’t heard from my friend yet so keeping everything crossed they are safe.

Just booked my flu shot...need to get it well before l fly off in case of possible reaction....surgery told me they are doing them early this year....so end of September it is....

Time out with DD tomorrow inspecting a new doggy hotel for four paws.....most important!

Happy Day 😊