Lax to San Pedro shuttle,any good ones??

Tucson17

We used Super Shuttle from LAX to the port and back and it worked out great. However, these days I’m using Uber or Lyft when I cruise. Faster, more efficient, and also more affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I will be cruising out of LA in Sept. on Princess Star, and we need a good shuttle service that we can depend on. If anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated!!

We used Super Shuttle as suggested on CC. Yes, it’s a good option unless the hotel you are going to is not one of the more common ones. Their dispatcher got a bit confused about where the hotel was and while waiting the dispatchers switched and I had to explain again. Price was good but would use another option next time. If big, well known hotel or going straight to the ship, it’s much easier.

We have used Super Shuttle and Prime Time both ways and had no problem. We book in advance via online and get a slight discount. We always arrive the day before and stay at the nearby Crown Plaza which has shuttle service to the ship.

Princess shuttle will get you there - however, I've experienced one horror story with Princess shuttle. On our upcoming Panama Canal cruise on the Coral Princess, DH pretty much said we're going on the Princess Shuttle. He didn't want to go Super Shuttle. I have nothing against Super Shuttle, I would use them over Princess shuttle but I'm going to give DH his way this time. Also, we have Princess EZAir (free flights) and the shuttle was part of the deal.

I posted on the West Coast Departure board after we took Uber from LAX to San Pedro and stayed at the Crowne Plaza. It was our first Uber experience and would ABSOLUTELY do it again!

Our driver was very friendly and professional and knew the area. I think it was about

$28.00 and we were able to give him a cash tip.

We were going to board the Coral Princess.

No way would we have done the Super Shuttle.