Harmony seems expensive

We were trying to book our once a year July cruise for next year and was a little sticker shocked with Harmony bookings for next year. We ended up with Allure for about 2500.00 less, almost gave up with the whole cruise idea. I'm glad it worked out but we really wanted Harmony, I'll wait it out and see when the prices come down in a few years..

We were trying to book our once a year July cruise for next year and was a little sticker shocked with Harmony bookings for next year. We ended up with Allure for about 2500.00 less, almost gave up with the whole cruise idea. I'm glad it worked out but we really wanted Harmony, I'll wait it out and see when the prices come down in a few years..

One of the biggest and newest ships + peak season = $$$$

Wow, you got a good deal! We are sailing on Harmony on 6/16 next year and have a 5D Balcony cabin for FOUR people and paid $6,000. We are almost mid ship on the 15th floor. We also got $175 OBC. And our agent is giving us another $125 OBC. I'm now wondering if we could do better. Any thoughts?

Wow, you got a good deal! We are sailing on Harmony on 6/16 next year and have a 5D Balcony cabin for FOUR people and paid $6,000. We are almost mid ship on the 15th floor. We also got $175 OBC. And our agent is giving us another $125 OBC. I'm now wondering if we could do better. Any thoughts?

We are on the same cruise. Harmony June 16. That price of $2847 for 2 in balcony is currently still available on our TAs website. Are you on our roll call? Most of us have booked that rate. You could basically get two balcony cabins for the same price as one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow! $6000 for four chairs by the pool deck.:D I knew Royal was starting to charge for extras but that’s crazy!

Couldn’t resist, I know you most likely meant deck 14.

This is crazy last November we booked a 10th floor Ocean view balcony room on Harmony for $1500. Booked ocean view balcony on Symphony this November for $2000 with $200 on board credit.

Was looking at Symphony again for next year, and prices are now, $5000 for a similiar room. Talk about sticker price shock, I have no idea what is going on here.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

It's supply and demand, as with most businesses. I'm booked on the Symphony for march, 2019. I did a mock booking to see if their was a price change, and all balconies are sold out, along with Jr. suites. Their are insides, oceanview, and royal suites available. They have no reason to lower the prices, as long a people are paying for it. I booked early, and paid $2600.00 for an outside balcony on deck 8 with $200.00 OBC. When people wait to book, especially on a newer ship, it's a crap shoot as to prices and availability.

We are on same cruise. Boardwalk balcony for 4- 7119.00. 450 OBC . Sure hoping this price comes down because it is pretty high

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on same cruise. Boardwalk balcony for 4- 7119.00. 450 OBC . Sure hoping this price comes down because it is pretty high

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why not get two boardwalk balcony cabins? The price would be cheaper than 4 in one cabin. They are around $2700 for 2 people. Maybe look for joining rooms?

Booked a 4D ocean balcony for $2213 with $100.00 OBC. Booked Harmony on the 4/28/19 and booked exactly one year year in advance. Then did a MyVegas redemption for an additional $100.00 OBC. I have never seen that price again. This is for two people.

Edited by cha4244
Adding # of people.

Sounds like many here are comparing apples to oranges when it comes to pricing. June, July, August (early vs late), November, they all carry different pricing due to significantly different supply/demand. Also buy on RCL's own website is certainly not recommended. Buy on typical travel sites or Costco.

No unfortunately the price for 2 Boardwalk balcony cabins for two people in each cabin is 9843.00 . totally crazy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Are you on the June 16 sailing with us? If so, the price is $2700 per boardwalk cabin for 2. Join our roll call. Lots of us have posted about it.

Or book really early. We booked at the beginning of June for next July on Harmony and were able to get ocean view balcony room for $1400 per person. I have been watching prices in case there is a drop but instead it has been going up. Same room is now $2449 per person.

This is crazy last November we booked a 10th floor Ocean view balcony room on Harmony for $1500. Booked ocean view balcony on Symphony this November for $2000 with $200 on board credit.

Was looking at Symphony again for next year, and prices are now, $5000 for a similiar room. Talk about sticker price shock, I have no idea what is going on here.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

you gotta catch it a the right moment. On July 4th I booked us into an inside cabin on Allure for $1,600 total (3 people). 3 weeks later the same cabin for 3 people was pricing at $3,042.

I bought directly on RCI's website.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

We booked Harmony for Mothers Day in 2019 when the schedules were first released, and we have an Oceanview balcony for $2187. Just checked and the same category of balcony for that week is now $4,500. It pays to book early:)

Yes , June 16th. Website does not show that price, not sure why the big difference and I am booked through a TA. I will check out the roll call. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Yes. Check it out. There are 3 different TAs offering that price right now. We have discussed it on our roll call.