Voom and Drinks on Sale Now

Still 'regular' prices for dining and drink packages for my sailing. I check pretty much daily but since I still have quite a few months to go I'm hopeful that eventually I'll log in and there will be a drop. Such a game. ;p:rolleyes:

The refreshment package for our HOS Nov cruise is $18.00/per day. I think that is the cheapest I have seen, anyone know if this is a good price?

Thank you

Yes that is a good price for the refreshment package. That's what we waited for it to hit and bought it.

The refreshment package for our HOS Nov cruise is $18.00/per day. I think that is the cheapest I have seen, anyone know if this is a good price?

Thank you

That seems to be the typical sale price.

Thank you

Yes I have been watching for my LOS cruise in Oct. It was usually $26 but when it dropped to $18 I booked it. I haven't seen it drop any lower since then. If you want it grab it. I doubt it will be cheaper.

Did Royal also get rid of Soda Packages? It is not listed among the beverage packages for my December cruise. Would they really rather people bring their own soft drinks and spend less money buying drinks from Royal? It seems weird. Bringing 12 coke cans and then buying a few from Royal after your own supply runs out, means RCI gets less money.

Did Royal also get rid of Soda Packages? It is not listed among the beverage packages for my December cruise. Would they really rather people bring their own soft drinks and spend less money buying drinks from Royal? It seems weird. Bringing 12 coke cans and then buying a few from Royal after your own supply runs out, means RCI gets less money.

Soda package should still be available. Don't know why you cannot see it. Keep checking.

Omg...first time I’ve seen the 3 night dining package on sale.

The usual price is $21 per night, right? Right now on my next cruise, the 3 night package is cheaper (per night) than the 4 night. The 5 night package is cheaper (per night) than the 4 night.

Odd odd odd odd.

And the Deluxe Beverage package is $39 and DBP + Voom (1 device) is $49.

I'm seeing $72 for 3 night dining and $110 for 4 night dining (regular price), with no 5 night package currently. Interestingly, RCI sent me an email today advertising the prices as $85 for 3 nights, $100 for 4 nights, and $115 for 5 nights.