Specialty Restaurants Entitlement

Pipo

After looking at Chops Grille menu, I basically want to try every dish... does the "all you can eat" rule from the MDR apply in specialty restaurants as well, or I must stick to one dish per course?

After looking at Chops Grille menu, I basically want to try every dish... does the "all you can eat" rule from the MDR apply in specialty restaurants, or I must stick to one dish per course?

ONE entrée. As many apps and sides and desserts as you want.

Go with a group. Share tastes. :)

Yees.
Last year on Freedom the waiter in Chops on the first night insisted we pay for our bottles of Sparkling water with the Deluxe Drinks Package.

Our Sauvignon blanc was an extra charge of $2 plus gratuity.

I didn't make an issue but went to GS in the morning and even they thought the bottled water was not included.

Fortunately I had printed the DP list and when I pointed out the bottled sparkling water was included they wiped all the extra drinks charges from Chops.

After looking at Chops Grille menu, I basically want to try every dish... does the "all you can eat" rule from the MDR apply in specialty restaurants as well, or I must stick to one dish per course?

I was a long time specialty restaurant advocate. But after my recent Oasis cruise, you could offer me a free meal in Chops with every entree and I'd probably just pass and go to the MDR. So disappointing.

This is one area where Carnival is absolutely running circles around Royal. Calling Chops a premium steakhouse is a joke.

just came back from Liberty where we had the Ultimate Dinning Package. Chops was my least favorite followed closely by Sabor. Giovanni's was excellent especially the Osobuco (sp?) and Cabanara. There wasn't one entree at Chops that I thought was good and most side were in the same boat.