I got a 20% off to upgrade from classic to premium drink package...

dis2cruise

I also got an email indicating I could upgrade from classic to premium at 20% of. However, when I clicked on it, the difference was still 14.00, which is what it was before. I am hovering on being sorry I didn’t upgrade it earlier in the year before the premium went up in price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I also got an email indicating I could upgrade from classic to premium at 20% of. However, when I clicked on it, the difference was still 14.00, which is what it was before. I am hovering on being sorry I didn’t upgrade it earlier in the year before the premium went up in price.

Call and do the upgrade on the phone.

I get the upgrade banner as well but can't seem to find a link to do the purchase...do you have to do this upgrade by phone? Has anyone been able to do it online?

If you log into your cruise planner you will see a red tab SALE [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I rang to upgrade and the price was more with the 20% off than I get with just my platinum plus 10% - the guy at celebrity didn’t understand when I questioned how the 20% off is higher cost. In the end I said forget it

For me it was similar 'non benefit' as i did the upgrade long ago when the difference was still $10 to upgrade, now the 20% would be on the bigger difference it is today. Love the numbers game, love even more when we know how to play it :) Needless to say I also stuck with my non discounted upgrade LOL

I got the e-mail but the wonderful Celebrity Website locked my account when I accessed via the e-mail link. I called in and scored the 20% discount on my Infinity cruise next March.:beer-toast:

Did you call the main Celebrity number or call your Certified Cruise Agent?

If I upgrade to Premium, I see you get more included - higher end stuff. But the Classic also has a perfectly decent listing of name brand liquors.

While I would prefer some of the stuff on the premium, I'm just fine enjoying the brands on Classic and avoiding the extra charges. That said, I do see a few beers on the premium I'd prefer. I don't drink a ton of beer but if I wanted a couple that were not included, anyone know what the typical upcharge/price difference would be? Like if I wanted an IPA on the classic package...

If I upgrade to Premium, I see you get more included - higher end stuff. But the Classic also has a perfectly decent listing of name brand liquors.

While I would prefer some of the stuff on the premium, I'm just fine enjoying the brands on Classic and avoiding the extra charges. That said, I do see a few beers on the premium I'd prefer. I don't drink a ton of beer but if I wanted a couple that were not included, anyone know what the typical upcharge/price difference would be? Like if I wanted an IPA on the classic package...

I am similar to you but my issue is bourbon. I'm ok with all classic beers and liqueur except the bourbons. Classic choices are poor. These are mixing bourbon only. Guess either I drink vodka drinks or take the upcharge.

I get the upgrade banner as well but can't seem to find a link to do the purchase...do you have to do this upgrade by phone? Has anyone been able to do it online?

Yes I was able to online. I canceled the pervious upgrade and just rebooked. No issues at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums