LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

We can’t normally book more than 6 months out due to scheduling. I suppose this may be a big part of the reason we don’t see the better rates.

The Presidents Cruise next week was over $12k if booked onboard Freedom last Presidents Cruise. We didn’t book until May and price had dropped more than 50%.

I think it was like $5400 + Taxes/Gratuities/Port Fees. We also got $150 pp OBC ($300). OBC gone now as we used it towards our DP.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just paid right under $10k for 2 GS this December on Harmony with a total of $600 obc for both cabins. Also, I always buy the trip insurance so it would have been almost a grand less had I not opted for that.

Looking forward to doing another LIVE review from that cruise as well with some heavy comparing and contrasting.

I will be interested to read the comparables and differences from this sailing to the next one.

Looking forward to yours as well. Are you going to stick to CK or do specialty dining? We really don't see a need for specialty dining with CK. Our last experience at Izumi with the food was very mediocre although the staff and the performance were very nice. The hibachi experience on NCL Escape was far better.

Looking forward to yours as well. Are you going to stick to CK or do specialty dining? We really don't see a need for specialty dining with CK. Our last experience at Izumi with the food was very mediocre although the staff and the performance were very nice. The hibachi experience on NCL Escape was far better.
I'm hoping to try Izumi next week. Enjoyed it on Oasis last year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We have a few specialty meals booked. We don’t spend a whole lot of time in the SL, DL, and CK. We might eat a couple evening meals in the SL. We are more likely to briefly visit with the staff we know, if they aren’t already preoccupied, but they are working. It’s really more like a high five.

FYI, I paid $4300 for this suite for the 4 of us. Paid around the same price last year. At one point I could have had the Star Loft Suite on this same sailing for a total of $10k for the four of us. The $5,700 difference did not make sense to me. And don't get me started on the quotes I got from NextCruise last September for this cruise - $12k for the same GS I am in now.

That is a great deal !!! We (4) of us myself, DW, BIL and SIL are booked on Allure for November 2019 and we are in a GS 2bdrm. We paid only $7997 for ours, I also would not pay $10k for this room, I might pay $10k for CLS but not for a GS. Hope you have a great time and I will be following along.

David

That is a great deal !!! We (4) of us myself, DW, BIL and SIL are booked on Allure for November 2019 and we are in a GS 2bdrm. We paid only $7997 for ours, I also would not pay $10k for this room, I might pay $10k for CLS but not for a GS. Hope you have a great time and I will be following along.

David

Keep looking. Maybe you can switch out to 2 GS for the same price or close to it. Enjoy your cruise!

David

Is the 2br GS Star Class?

The following statement comes from the Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Benefits page.

20. Pinnacle Members are entitled to exclusive privileges. Access to the Suite Lounge is limited to Pinnacle Club Members and Suite Guests only.

I love it when others quote the C&A Guidelines but fail to mention the most important one, #21

General Terms & Conditions Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has the right to terminate the Crown & Anchor Society[emoji768] Program (“the Program”) or to change the Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits, in whole or in part; at any time without notice. Membership may be terminated at our sole discretion for anyone appearing to be utilizing the Program in a manner inconsistent with its terms, conditions, or intent

You may read in its entirety here. Suites are not under C&A for perks but Pinnacles are.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/legal/

I love it when others quote the C&A Guidelines but fail to mention the most important one, #21

General Terms & Conditions Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has the right to terminate the Crown & Anchor Society[emoji768] Program (“the Program”) or to change the Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits, in whole or in part; at any time without notice. Membership may be terminated at our sole discretion for anyone appearing to be utilizing the Program in a manner inconsistent with its terms, conditions, or intent

You may read in its entirety here. Suites are not under C&A for perks but Pinnacles are.

You are always insightful. Are you a fellow member of The Bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bromance.... no, but hard to beat facts.

The boss has a higher education and training(lots of years). I thought she chose me because I wasn’t very smart.

All need reservations, though.

21 is not going to be used in the near future4efb0a08a4829bc3387e12e7c8f69996.jpga98dc70c887aba4f40b8b017df7879c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I didn’t quote footnote 21 because I believe all C&A members know that these benefits can be changed at any time and the entire program can be deleted, however, I will enjoy these benefits as long as they are available! I also don’t believe RC wants to lose the $50,000+ the majority of Pinnacle members spend per year.

What bothers me more then anything and causes overcrowding are the people traveling in Suites that believe because they are in a suite they can invite their kids, family members and friends that are not sailing in a suite into the SL, Barefoot Beach, reserved seating areas, etc.— amazing how many blue cards are spotted in these areas.

Also, believe well behaved children should be welcome in the DL, CL or SL except during Happy Hour. During Happy Hour this is a bar and a bar is not an appropriate atmosphere for children. Just call me old fashion!

Edited by golfpccc

I didn’t quote footnote 21 because I believe all C&A members know that these benefits can be changed at any time and the entire program can be deleted, however, I will enjoy these benefits as long as they are available! I also don’t believe RC wants to lose the $50,000+ the majority of Pinnacle members spend per year.

What bothers me more then anything and causes overcrowding are the people traveling in Suites that believe because they are in a suite they can invite their kids, family members and friends that are not sailing in a suite into the SL, Barefoot Beach, reserved seating areas, etc.— amazing how many blue cards are spotted in these areas.

Also, believe well behaved children should be welcome in the DL, CL or SL except during

Happy Hour. During Happy Hour this is a bar and a bar is not an appropriate atmosphere for children. Just call me old fashion!

It is called the SUITE Lounge. My children have only ever travelled in Suites on RCI. They are as entitled to be in the SL as any other suite guests and you will put up with their snot noses on EVERY single cruise I ever sail on.

I'd rather put up with some nice family's innocent children than the arrogant, entitled souls I observed on my September 15 cruise.

Edited by Andy C
  • Like 1

I believe golfpcc is saying kids that are not sailing in suites, has been seen in all those areas.

It is called the SUITE Lounge. My children have only ever travelled on Suites in RCI. They are as entitled to be in the SL as any other suite guests and you will put up with their snot noses on EVERY single cruise I ever sail on.

I'd rather put up with some nice family's innocent children than the arrogant, entitled souls I observed on my September 15 cruise.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I believe golfpcc is saying kids that are not sailing in suites, has been seen in all those areas.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

That could only mean that P’s were bringing in children since only Suites and P’s have access.

Children are WELCOME. Get over it.

• Thanks 1