LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

I’m not going to discuss on Johns post anymore. It was one on my pictures cropped and posted on FB. I did not post it. At the guest request, I sent them the photos I had. It was not that guest who posted on FB.

At the Michael Bolton concert. The P’s had the entire upper deck reserved. We were denied entry but worked out better for us. We went down the steps and the entire front row was vacant and unreserved.

We have sat with P’s in SL most every evening and have enjoyed our time together. We have been seeing many others we have cruised with before on other cruises and last year on Freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're down in your seats tonight. [emoji41]

2740588edfbb583be0c47699c18c67c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Believe it or not never noticed this from Zeniths and have met a lot of them. That crowd on Celebrity is more of an old money/old world crowd and on RCI it is more of the impetuous nouveau riche behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy- I have been secretly enjoying your review and posts. I love this comment above. Very funny and maybe accurate too! But you hardly ever run into a swarm of Zeniths on Celebrity in my experience anyway.

Andy- I have been secretly enjoying your review and posts. I love this comment above. Very funny and maybe accurate too! But you hardly ever run into a swarm of Zeniths on Celebrity in my experience anyway.

I have never seen a swarm of Zeniths and I have never seen Zeniths do what I have seen MANY pinnacles do - entitled and rude behavior.

I have never seen a swarm of Zeniths and I have never seen Zeniths do what I have seen MANY pinnacles do - entitled and rude behavior.

Film stars and Sports stars might have reason to feel entitled but enjoying 700 nights or equivalent points to make Pinnacle certainly doesn't make anyone any more important than anyone else and certainly no reason to be rude, entitled or to assault anyone by throwing drinks on someone.

Film stars and Sports stars might have reason to feel entitled but enjoying 700 nights or equivalent points to make Pinnacle certainly doesn't make anyone any more important than anyone else and certainly no reason to be rude, entitled or to assault anyone by throwing drinks on someone.

Perhaps the fault lies with Royal Caribbean in perpetuating the sense of Entitlement that some think exists.

Perhaps the fault lies with Royal Caribbean in perpetuating the sense of Entitlement that some think exists.
There is nothing wrong with perks if you have earned them,it is when people are arrogant,rude and think they are better than everyone else when they are not is the issue IMO.

Rude pinnacles were rude way before they made Pinnacle. Rude Zenniths were rude way before they made Zennith. Rude Suite guests were rude way before they set foot on the ship. Some folks just feel entitled no matter where they are!

However for me, the majority of cruisers I have met are kind, friendly and helpful no matter the status.

Rude pinnacles were rude way before they made Pinnacle. Rude Zenniths were rude way before they made Zennith. Rude Suite guests were rude way before they set foot on the ship. Some folks just feel entitled no matter where they are!

However for me, the majority of cruisers I have met are kind, friendly and helpful no matter the status.

Spot on comments I totally agree with you

True but sometimes a title imbues an otherwise nice person with a sense of entitlement. If travelling in a $uite I would recommend future cruisers try to find out how many pinnacles are traveling to be on the safe side.

I finally caught up on your report, yeah way behind on CC reading, so just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the report which is helping with my wait for our next cruise! Appreciate the effort to report during your trip.

After reading the issues with the SL and C&A Level Guest Lounges intermingling and some of the recent pictures posted, and I no way want to start a cruise line debate in your thread, but I think NCL has a great solution to this with their Haven concept. I know totally different lines and all, but paying for a suite on NCL and in the Haven on the newer ships really feels special, so I fully understand the issues pointed out regarding this on the Royal Ships if you are paying for a more premium experience and have it somewhat diluted. Hope they figure something out.

After reading the issues with the SL and C&A Level Guest Lounges intermingling and some of the recent pictures posted, and I no way want to start a cruise line debate in your thread, but I think NCL has a great solution to this with their Haven concept. I know totally different lines and all, but paying for a suite on NCL and in the Haven on the newer ships really feels special, so I fully understand the issues pointed out regarding this on the Royal Ships if you are paying for a more premium experience and have it somewhat diluted. Hope they figure something out.
The thing with NCL Latitudes loyalty scheme is it doesn't command anything like the loyalty on RC so the Suite facilities are not an issue on NCL with loyalty and where their Haven really is a ship within a ship.

Totally agree!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I’m not going to discuss on Johns post anymore. It was one on my pictures cropped and posted on FB. I did not post it. At the guest request, I sent them the photos I had. It was not that guest who posted on FB.

At the Michael Bolton concert. The P’s had the entire upper deck reserved. We were denied entry but worked out better for us. We went down the steps and the entire front row was vacant and unreserved.

We have sat with P’s in SL most every evening and have enjoyed our time together. We have been seeing many others we have cruised with before on other cruises and last year on Freedom.

I’m sorry to bring this up again but I am just appalled by this behavior. I was curious as to whether the wine throwing pinnacles were removed from those seats or if the star class guest had to find a different place to sit? Personally, I am surprised they didn’t consider that assault and remove them at the next port. Unbelievable. I have Araceli as my genie next Saturday. I really hope it wasn’t her that had the wine thrown at her.

I’m sorry to bring this up again but I am just appalled by this behavior. I was curious as to whether the wine throwing pinnacles were removed from those seats or if the star class guest had to find a different place to sit? Personally, I am surprised they didn’t consider that assault and remove them at the next port. Unbelievable. I have Araceli as my genie next Saturday. I really hope it wasn’t her that had the wine thrown at her.

I hope she wasn’t the victim either. We have had her before and she is a great person. It’s sad anyone had this happen to them. We will see her in a few weeks as well, but she isn’t taking care of us.

The Star Class Suite Guests moved to another location to avoid any further conflicts. I have seen the two P’s still onboard and enjoying P status.

True but sometimes a title imbues an otherwise nice person with a sense of entitlement. If travelling in a $uite I would recommend future cruisers try to find out how many pinnacles are traveling to be on the safe side.
Practically impossible, you can guess based on time of year or itinerary.

Avoid the following

Any repositioning

Late August through Christmas

January and February

May

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How does one find this information out. I have no opinion on this topic however logically I’m hearing if a high volume of P’s, CK/SL may be a bit more crowded. Being my first RC I’d like to know for planning purposes. Thanks.