More HAL website problems

Colakid

Having recently finished a cruise I was looking up my numbers on the HAL official site on my profile. It was gone but scrambled. I called my PCC and was informed HAL have recently started a new data management software and it is causing much concern to everyone. They are hoping to get the bugs out of it asap. Be patient with them as they make the transition I was asked.

I wasn't able to print off my docs yesterday and had to call HA. The first guy couldn't help me, so he transferred me to someone else. We finally did get them printed off, but both HA representatives said something about problems with their system the day before. This is our 5th HA cruise and I've never had problems before printing docs. It's so annoying.

I have a guaranteed cabin on my upcoming cruise and the website would not let me log in at all yesterday. I am trying to find out if my cabin has been assigned yet.

We do too, but have not had a problem (yet) logging into the website. Maybe is was just the moment!!

I was stunned to , for the first time in ages, go to the HAL site and look at something in whichI am interested . I found what I wanted and it was reasonably helpful eek : shock : I won't expect that to keep happening. ;)

I am currently on a HAL ship and I could not get the HAL website to work either, using the HAL onboard internet - just dead links on the new website or spinning balls of death on the alternate old HAL website. Good thing there is a live future cruise consultant down stairs.

Am a 4-star Mariner and have never had trouble printing docs until the other day. Called HAL and a neat guy named Steve sent my docs thru to my email for printing. He felt some of the problems with the site are due to "security" issues. I also was told it really isn't necessary to have a piece of paper in hand when boarding, as all the info is already:cool: in the computer. Now my problem with the site is that I can't access the "tours". But will wait a few days, hoping the bugs go bye-bye from the site. BTW HAL/Steve was most gracious in helping me and sending the docs to my email.

Marianne

Hi all! San Diego time 7:32 pm got into my account no problem or no problems with HAL’s website!

Guess it is fixed

Denise 😊

Not so fast, as they say.. Tried to log into my online account to check a few things just a few minutes ago and got the error 'Unable to contact the server'. :(

Called HAL and was told that it is a 'known issue' and they are working on it..

I also was told it really isn't necessary to have a piece of paper in hand when boarding, as all the info is already:cool: in the computer.
That's true once you reach the check-in desk, but we have been asked to show a boarding pass to enter the main gate at FLL and to enter the terminal building. And if you qualify for priority boarding through star status or Neptune suite booking you need to show a paper or phone copy to join the priority line.

Not so fast, as they say.. Tried to log into my online account to check a few things just a few minutes ago and got the error 'Unable to contact the server'. :(

Called HAL and was told that it is a 'known issue' and they are working on it..

Hi KroozNut,

It’s 3:40 pm in San Diego and again no problem with website or my account . I’m on my IPAD. Just finished seeing TA Cruises for 2020.

Sorry for you not being able to get in! Hope HAL takes care of issue fast!

Denise 😊

All my past cruises and mariner status have disappeared. I am two star and soon will be close to three.

TOTAL CRUISE DAY CREDITS:

Cruise and Tour Days:

Bonus Cruise Days:

CREDITS TO NEXT STAR LEVEL:

All my past cruises and mariner status have disappeared. I am two star and soon will be close to three.

TOTAL CRUISE DAY CREDITS:

Cruise and Tour Days:

Bonus Cruise Days:

CREDITS TO NEXT STAR LEVEL:

That happened to us a few weeks ago, I sent an e-mail enquiring why we no longer had any cruising history, and the information was quickly corrected on the HAL site.

It's quite sad that HAL has so many problems with the website.

All my past cruises and mariner status have disappeared. I am two star and soon will be close to three. ...

Well, now it is 15 minutes later and all the credits and past cruises are back. Go figure.

Suite bonuses are missing from cruise history. I contacted the Mariner Society. Here was the reply:

Unfortunately, there is currently an issue with the online check in where the suite bonus and onboard spending is not updating on guests Mariner numbers. We are aware of the issue and it is being worked on. Unfortunately, there is no ETA at this time on when it will be fixed. We recommend checking back within the next few days. Your online account will be automatically updated once the issue is resolved.