Booze in room!

GRNY

I am cruising o the Emerald Princess January 18. On previous cruises, not Princess first time in the line, I have had a bottle of Baily's Irish Creme in my room for morning coffee. Can this happen on this cruise. The reservationist was not able to help me!

19 minutes ago, GRNY said:

I am cruising o the Emerald Princess January 18. On previous cruises, not Princess first time in the line, I have had a bottle of Baily's Irish Creme in my room for morning coffee. Can this happen on this cruise. The reservationist was not able to help me!

Why not ask this on the Princess cruise line sub-forum, where  there will be more of those who sail with that particular line.

GC

Princess only allows two bottles of wine per stateroom to be brought on board at embarkation. All other alcohol needs to be bought on board, and not as duty free (which is given on the last night f the cruise). Some alcohol can be bought pre-cruise as a gift and provided for in room consumption.

https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/culinary-delights-wine/

As mentioned, Baileys doesn't appear on the list, perhaps call them.

15 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Switch to HAL.

You can buy alcohol from either HAL's site or from room service once on the ship for your cabin.

What in the world makes you think this is a useful response???????  The OP is NOT cruising this line and what you can/can't do on HAL or any other line the OP is not sailing on has NO relevance on his/her situation. 🙄

Edited by TruckerDave
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 3:02 PM, Krazy Kruizers said:

Switch to HAL.

You can buy alcohol from either HAL's site or from room service once on the ship for your cabin.

That is good to know-- if not now for future reference.  Thanks.   

If you want to bring alcohol aboard and be treated like an adult, avoid the mainstream lines and check out premium lines. Viking Ocean has no restrictions on bringing alcohol aboard at embarkation, or any other port.

They will even open bottles of wine in the MDR or specialty restaurants at NO charge. Even provide glasses in the bars.