Black Friday Deals 2018

debster11

4 minutes ago, Retired LEO said:

It's showing $15.00 per day on an upcoming Enchantment

From what I am reading elsewhere, the refreshment package seems to be $15/day for sailings through the end of the year and $17/day for sailings in 2019.  Not all 2019 sailings have the sale price.  I have seen it on our Anthem and Harmony sailings.

1 minute ago, WorkerBee74 said:

Oooo - I'm going to look at our September 2019 sailing and report back... probably won't be on sale though that far out.  

I’ve just cancelled and rebooked our deluxe beverage package saving around £40. Also booked the three dining package.

• Like 1

Double post - meant to quote my post... 

TLDR: I can get the Refreshment Package for $17 for a Sept 2019 sailing so looks like it really doesn't matter if you've got one nearly a year away - worth a check for everyone.

Edited by WorkerBee74

1 minute ago, StevenClarkNB said:

Allure on Feb 10 has no change yet for the Deluxe beverage package.still shows $68 cdn same since Nov 1

Yes, this is for the Refreshment Package (which is the non-booze one).  If the Deluxe one was $17 I'd probably never make it off the ship.  :classic_biggrin:

Honestly though, too much good craft beer on shore in the Maritimes to be worrying about RC's Bud Lights 🍺

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

From what I am reading elsewhere, the refreshment package seems to be $15/day for sailings through the end of the year and $17/day for sailings in 2019.  Not all 2019 sailings have the sale price.  I have seen it on our Anthem and Harmony sailings.

That's exactly what it is. I checked 3 of my Enchantments for this year and they're $15. I checked 1 Oasis in Feb and it's $17. I haven't looked at any others.

1 minute ago, screenname2004 said:

The email I got from them last week had the price at $14.99 per day. 

Are you sure that was for Surf (sounds like the sale price for Stream)? A couple of months ago, RCI has made Surf available in planner along with Stream - so it's not a single price anymore.

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Are you sure that was for Surf (sounds like the sale price for Stream)? A couple of months ago, RCI has made Surf available in planner along with Stream - so it's not a single price anymore.

INTERNET & MORE

1 VOOM Surf + STREAM Voyage Package - 1 Device

Total Cost: 83.93 USD

GUEST NAME

PAYMENT

FORM OF PAYMENT

xxxxx

83.93 USD

*******xxxx

Edited by screenname2004

2 minutes ago, dutchclogs said:

Are we likely to see any other reductions over the weekend?  $11.99 for Voom has been the regular online price for Grandeur New England/Canada cruise next July.

Unpredictable, and it doesn't matter, if the price goes down, cancel and re-order.

11 minutes ago, dutchclogs said:

Are we likely to see any other reductions over the weekend?  $11.99 for Voom has been the regular online price for Grandeur New England/Canada cruise next July.

For our Harmony cruise last month, I bought the VOOM package at $15.99, canceled and rebought at $13.99, and did it one more time when they dropped the price to $11.99. For Oasis class ships,  I have not seen the price below $11.99.

Edited by screenname2004

20 minutes ago, screenname2004 said:

1 VOOM Surf + STREAM Voyage Package - 1 Device

Total Cost: 83.93 US

As I thought that is the Stream price, I mentioned Surf only prices in my first post.

Edited by Biker19