Black Friday Deals 2018

debster11

Can you book the Deluxe Drink package with Voom 1 Device for 1 person and book the Deluxe Drink Package WITHOUT internet for the other person?  Can`t figure out how to do this online... it`s forcing me to book the same package for everyone. 

Do you have to call?

$17 per person for Refreshment Package for our May cruise on Adventure. Used our Onboard Credit and got it for $381 for the two of us. Regularly $26 per person. Yay!

I wonder why some are finding their deal at $15/day? I looked and ours is definitely $17/day. That's still good (it was $26), but just wondering.

13 minutes ago, CapeGal said:

$17 per person for Refreshment Package for our May cruise on Adventure. Used our Onboard Credit and got it for $381 for the two of us. Regularly $26 per person. Yay!

I wonder why some are finding their deal at $15/day? I looked and ours is definitely $17/day. That's still good (it was $26), but just wondering.

Is your next cruise in 2019 ?  I am seeing people that have cruises in the new year it's 17, but still 2018 is 15 

3 minutes ago, sdear said:

Is your next cruise in 2019 ?  I am seeing people that have cruises in the new year it's 17, but still 2018 is 15 

Yes it is. Thanks for the explanation. I had forgotten that the drink packages were going up next year.  I guess I will consider myself REAL lucky. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by CapeGal

14 minutes ago, Froggy1369 said:

So let's say tonight when black Friday hits, they load an offer in like the one in New Zealand. Since it will still be in my 48 hour booking window and price guarantee, if I call would they give me the deal? 

You have to fill out a web form to get the benefit of the 48-hour price guarantee.

Note - all Canadian Dollars

I checked this morning and the DP was down to C$68.12 per day on our March Symphony cruise.  This was not identified as a "special", just the regular price.  In September, the regular price was $78.60, then went up to something around $85.  I booked two weeks ago at $73.35 (advertised as 20% off).  Thus, today I cancelled and rebooked at $68.12.  Refreshment package was also down about $4 per day, so cancelled and rebooked that for DS as well.

Our friends called Royal and were told to wait until the weekend as prices would be dropping due to the sales.  If we can believe the rep on the phone (Hahaha!!!!), then I am hopeful prices will drop again over the weekend!  But I'm not holding my breath. 

In any event, saved C$119 today, so yay!

Edited by KiwiGal117
Wrong ship! LOL!

1 hour ago, danicolie said:

Can you book the Deluxe Drink package with Voom 1 Device for 1 person and book the Deluxe Drink Package WITHOUT internet for the other person?  Can`t figure out how to do this online... it`s forcing me to book the same package for everyone. 

Do you have to call?

Yep.  I just did exactly that a few hours ago.  Had to call it in.  The pricing was exactly the same as advertised in my cruise planner.  I found the agent nice but she tried really hard to push for me to book excursions.  I told her I can do the rest myself but had to call in because of the beverage package restrictions.

dp

19 minutes ago, KiwiGal117 said:

Note - all Canadian Dollars

I checked this morning and the DP was down to C$68.12 per day on our March Harmony cruise.  This was not identified as a "special", just the regular price.  In September, the regular price was $78.60, then went up to something around $85.  I booked two weeks ago at $73.35 (advertised as 20% off).  Thus, today I cancelled and rebooked at $68.12.  Refreshment package was also down about $4 per day, so cancelled and rebooked that for DS as well.

Our friends called Royal and were told to wait until the weekend as prices would be dropping due to the sales.  If we can believe the rep on the phone (Hahaha!!!!), then I am hopeful prices will drop again over the weekend!  But I'm not holding my breath. 

In any event, saved C$119 today, so yay!

I just booked Deluxe bev for $61.57/day CAN + service charge (Down from $65.50) and the Deluxe Bev and Voom for $74.67/day CAN + SC.  But this is for Brilliance 12 day Baltic next August.

Grand Total of $1901 🙄

But I will not hesitate one second to cancel and repurchase if I see it any lower over the weekend.

dp

Edited by dpostman

On Oasis 12/23/18 sailing - UDP is at $126, Deluxe Beverage is $50 and Refreshment Package is at $15.  Booked the UDP - excited about trying that.  Already had the beverage packages booked so looking to see if prices go down further this weekend.