Captain Club Points

Cockatoos

When I have checked on mine they said to wait 10 business days.    After 10 business days I called again and the agent found that somehow I had two account numbers with different birthdates.    Not sure how this could occur after 10 years of sailing with Celebrity.    Long story short -   They put in a ticket to IT to combine the accounts and my points were updated within 24 hours. 

Just curious.   When you look under past cruises does it show the cruise.    Recently I had my cruise show under past cruises but the points didn't increase.   This took an IT Ticket to fix. 

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

When I have checked on mine they said to wait 10 business days.    After 10 business days I called again and the agent found that somehow I had two account numbers with different birthdates.    Not sure how this could occur after 10 years of sailing with Celebrity.    Long story short -   They put in a ticket to IT to combine the accounts and my points were updated within 24 hours. 

Just curious.   When you look under past cruises does it show the cruise.    Recently I had my cruise show under past cruises but the points didn't increase.   This took an IT Ticket to fix. 

Thanks for your advice. I have checked past cruises and it is not there. Coincidently I checked my details in my account for an upcoming cruise and found I was 10 years younger 😍! I think it may have to do with the new website, when our details were transferred over the system lost a lot of data. I have amended my birth date in my account and hope that helps.

I also emailed CC asking them to check our points.

18 minutes ago, Cockatoos said:

Coincidently I checked my details in my account for an upcoming cruise and found I was 10 years younger 😍!

Now that would be a real perk.  I would give up all my points for that!:classic_biggrin:

Seriously, I hope you get this fixed.

Edited by TeaBag

2 hours ago, Cockatoos said:

Thanks for your advice. I have checked past cruises and it is not there. Coincidently I checked my details in my account for an upcoming cruise and found I was 10 years younger 😍! I think it may have to do with the new website, when our details were transferred over the system lost a lot of data. I have amended my birth date in my account and hope that helps.

Dang️Wish Celebrity would make me 10 yrs younger😂

17 hours ago, Cockatoos said:

You might check your age again today.   If I recall correctly the only way you can change it permanently is to call Captain's Club.   Usually when I would change it - it would revert back the next day.