Coffee Card

mrsbos

I have a Cafe Selects coffee card with 6 punches left. I understand Princess has changed the rules for the cards and all current cards will expire August 2019. We will not be cruising beforehand, but would love to see it go to use. 

If you would like it, please email me at sharbo@live.com - The first person gets it. Enjoy and Happy New Year! 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, mrsbos said:

I have a Cafe Selects coffee card with 6 punches left. I understand Princess has changed the rules for the cards and all current cards will expire August 2019. We will not be cruising beforehand, but would love to see it go to use. 

If you would like it, please email me at sharbo@live.com - The first person gets it. Enjoy and Happy New Year! 

Nice of you to offer that. 

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Coffee cards are no longer punched,they are just recorded on your cruise card like the other drink packages

Cheers Carole

That’s the new procedure implemented last June however this discussion is about using the old paper coffee cards punches which are still usable for a specialty or brewed coffee until 8/31/19 for cards without an expiration date.

Edited by Astro Flyer

2 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

That’s the new procedure implemented last June but this discussion is about the old paper coffee cards & using any remaining punches which are still usable for a specialty or brewed coffee until 8/31/19 for cards without an expiration date.

Oh I see

4 minutes ago, HelloSunshine said:

Oh darn!  I was hoping to purchase a coffee card for our upcoming cruise. I never get the drinks package.

you can....only it is no longer a card,...instead, it is imbedded into your cruise card account

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HelloSunshine said:

Oh darn!  I was hoping to purchase a coffee card for our upcoming cruise. I never get the drinks package.

You might be confused, you can still purchase a coffee card but now instead of a separate card is it is recorded on your cruise card/medallion. There is no need for the purchase of a drinks package.

• Like 1

I am glad to see that they are good through August.  For some reason, I thought they expired in March of this year.  I have one that I need to use up and we're cruising to Alaska in May.  I really hate that they changed the coffee card program.  Given the amount of time it has taken me to use these punches, I know that I will not come out ahead purchasing the new coffee package.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HelloSunshine said:

Just remember when your 15 are used up so is the brewed coffee and specialty teas,so if you like the brewed just leave one premium coffee on your card til last day

Cheers Carole

2 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Just remember when your 15 are used up so is the brewed coffee and specialty teas,so if you like the brewed just leave one premium coffee on your card til last day

Cheers Carole

Really? That seems unfair.

15 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Cheers Carole

I thought brewed coffee was only good for the first voyage when you used your coffee card and after that it was just punched drinks.

4 minutes ago, mevs904 said:

I thought brewed coffee was only good for the first voyage when you used your coffee card and after that it was just punched drinks.

The coffee card is now on your cruise card “no punches “

unlimited brewed and jot chocolate nut you must have a specialty coffee left

3 hours ago, HelloSunshine said:

I have a few that I will part with for a fraction of the cost and I'll throw in the USPS stamp.

email me:

princess (my call name)      at     g  mail  dot c o m with no spaces.  

If anyone knows how to do this with a link, I'd be so willing to learn.

25 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I have a few that I will part with for a fraction of the cost and I'll throw in the USPS stamp.

email me:

I've emailed you about your offer.

For linking:

1. Type the text you want to link; for example, "send me a message here" 
  2. Select the text in question and then click t he link/chain icon in the editing bar (4th from the left)
  3. In the popup that appears, enter the link you want to include. For email, you would type mailto:user@domain.com; for another website, you'd just include the URL
  4. Click the Insert into post button, and voila!

Example: send complaints here

1 hour ago, Elorac123 said:

The coffee card is now on your cruise card “no punches “

unlimited brewed and jot chocolate nut you must have a specialty coffee left

I see and understand.  Your previous post used the phrase “your card” so I thought that you were referring to the old system.

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

email me:

Hello, I just sent you an email (I hope to right email address!).  Please let me know if you received it.  Thanks!  Jo-Anne

19 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

email me:

I sent an email too :)