CRUISE NIGHT COUPON BOOKS ?

canadarocks

The ones I received this year expire on 12/31. So don't know what will be in the 2019 ones. The best one is a BOGO free at a speciality dinner the first night. Another included free bottled water at a speciality dinner. There were coupons for spa treatments, internet, drinks, photos, etc.. Sort of worthless except for the BOGO free dinner.

I found a link for this years (hopefully someone will post next years): 

Edited by Coral

The cruise Night Coupon book in your cabin , from your TA has the First Night 

Speciality Restaurant BoGo and Water coupons . Other than that , not much 

worth anything .

However , many delay opening the book not realizing the  BoGo is for the first night only.

Not to be confused with the other Coupon book in your cabin that is completely worthless .

3 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

We're doing a 2nd Princess cruise right after this one. Will our second Cruise Night coupon book's BOGO first night Specialty Restaurant coupon be able to be used on that 2nd cruise's first night?

Yes. I mailed mine to a friend and she used it on a B2B on the 2nd cruise (on the first night of the 2nd cruise).

I just hope they don't eliminate that coupon - it is the only good one in the group.

Edited by Coral

If it were me I would move the free complimentary first night meal to another night, and use the bogo the first night. Go to the specialty DR soon after boarding and the maitre'd there will very likely meet your request.

Bon appetite

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, floridalover5623 said:

Why miss out on a good deal when they still be there the night after. 

Simple. For us more important to meet table mates and servers than go to crown grill. We only go to the Grill every 2-3 cruises as DW is not a steak eater

• 1 month later...

I know this is an older tread but it is the latest I could find (beats starting a new one).

Just wondering, what good does it do that both my DW and I get a "CRUISE NIGHT COUPON BOOK" if we only can use the BOGO specialty restaurant on the first night. Maybe we can hand in both coupons and get a complete freebee 😉 and get a full bottle of water.

If not we will offer the second one to one of our fellow cruisers on our roll call unless they are exclusively for our use only.

Does anybody know if there will be a cabin # or name attached to those coupons.

Theo

6 minutes ago, Renmar said:

I know this is an older tread but it is the latest I could find (beats starting a new one).

Just wondering, what good does it do that both my DW and I get a "CRUISE NIGHT COUPON BOOK" if we only can use the BOGO specialty restaurant on the first night. Maybe we can hand in both coupons and get a complete freebee 😉 and get a full bottle of water.

If not we will offer the second one to one of our fellow cruisers on our roll call unless they are exclusively for our use only.

Does anybody know if there will be a cabin # or name attached to those coupons.

Theo

No name or cabin number on the 2019 ones we received. As Coral mentioned previously, she gifted her 2nd one to a friend. 

3 hours ago, canadarocks said:

No name or cabin number on the 2019 ones we received. As Coral mentioned previously, she gifted her 2nd one to a friend. 

Thanks for the info, we will try to make sombody else happy.

You're right, "Canada Rocks"

Theo

Who knows how a person qualifies to get one of the Cruise Night Coupon books?

Is it the TA that has control over it or does the book come from Princess during a special booking period?

On 5/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, canadarocks said:

We were selfish and kept our second one as we have another cruise coming up.  However, if we receive additional coupon books on this cruise (no indication we will), I guess we can find a beneficiary as no more cruises before Dec 31/19.  Nothing on the coupons indicates the ship/voyage - just an expiry date.

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Is it the TA that has control over it or does the book come from Princess during a special booking period?

No idea but on the one we have recently had and another one coming up it credits our TA with getting it for us.

Personally would be happy to sway it for a cup of coffee as we find it useless. 

3 hours ago, MissP22 said:

It often comes when TAs have a special $100 deposit time (even if you don't use the $100 deposit and use a FCD).