Anyone have full set of new deck plans for the Millennium?

bookitdanno

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried to find one also.  No luck so far...

It impacted me for sure.  My triple became a double and they wanted to move my cabin to deck 3 from deck 9.  Long story short, I got to stay on deck 9.  3 weeks of fighting.....  not what i wanted to do in January.  anyway....Looking forward to our Alaska Cruise

I find the one-deck-at-a-time deck plans very difficult to use.  I'm still waiting for the website that gives you cruise deck plans in a single pdf to update their file.  They show that Millie is undergoing its Revolution upgrade from Jan. 5 to Feb. 9, but they don't yet offer the post-revolution deck plans.

3 minutes ago, TraceyT7717 said:

The uk site is still showing the old plans. Im desperate to see a copy of deck 10. We have booked a cabin there for our cruise next month and as of yet have no idea where it is situated

Simply go to www.celebritycruises.com and look at the deck plans there ...

8 minutes ago, TraceyT7717 said:

The uk site is still showing the old plans. Im desperate to see a copy of deck 10. We have booked a cabin there for our cruise next month and as of yet have no idea where it is situated

Here´s deck 10 for you... it has got to be one of the Aqua staterooms added on deck 10.
Odd location if you ask me.

Deck 10.jpg

On 1/11/2019 at 3:01 PM, bookitdanno said:

Seems to be the most closely guarded secret since the Manhattan Project!

On 1/31/2019 at 7:43 PM, plagmah said:

I have tried to find one also.  No luck so far...

It impacted me for sure.  My triple became a double and they wanted to move my cabin to deck 3 from deck 9.  Long story short, I got to stay on deck 9.  3 weeks of fighting.....  not what i wanted to do in January.  anyway....Looking forward to our Alaska Cruise

I hope you ended up with a cabin you wanted after they moved you from your now non existing triple. We are in a triple on the Constellation in 2020 and it appears that our 

C1 triple will no longer accommodate 3 after refurbishment. Can I ask what happened in your situation and how it was resolved?

3 hours ago, Miaminice said:

Here´s deck 10 for you... it has got to be one of the Aqua staterooms added on deck 10.

Deck 10.jpg

Also UK based, was told that the UK site would not have the deck plans until Millennium is out of dry dock - if our American friends can post on here, it would be appreciated! 

Or we can just wait till Saturday..

We have booked a new aqua class on deck 10.

I am interested in what they have done with the public areas and the space reserved for suite guests.

1 hour ago, tromvest said:

I hope you ended up with a cabin you wanted after they moved you from your now non existing triple. We are in a triple on the Constellation in 2020 and it appears that our 

C1 triple will no longer accommodate 3 after refurbishment. Can I ask what happened in your situation and how it was resolved?

We were offered a triple on Deck 3.  That was not acceptable as our group was still on deck 9.  after much debate, we were given a double and a single adjoining cabin to our group.  Certainly a good solution that even I was surprised at.  

4 hours ago, Miaminice said:

Deck 10.jpg

Thank you. When booking it made it appear as if the new cabins were right at the front ehich was why we selected this cabin

2 hours ago, KentCruiserGB said:

Also UK based, was told that the UK site would not have the deck plans until Millennium is out of dry dock - if our American friends can post on here, it would be appreciated! 

Or we can just wait till Saturday..

We have booked a new aqua class on deck 10.

I am interested in what they have done with the public areas and the space reserved for suite guests.

Here is a link that works on my pc in the uk https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-millennium  remember to change the period to after 9 February. Scroll down to get to the deck plans the deck plans.

Edited by Gordoncruickshank

3 hours ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

Here is a link that works on my pc in the uk https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-millennium  remember to change the period to after 9 February. Scroll down to get to the deck plans the deck plans.

Thanks for that Gordon, nice to have a look about. Can’t wait to see it for real in less than 4 weeks time 😁

Interesting that if you go to Deck 4 on the plans where they have a description of Michaels Club, here's how it reads.

A premium, private lounge for those in Reflection, Penthouse, Signature, Royal, and Celebrity Suites, as well as for Captain’s Club Zenith members. This luxurious club features a large-screen TV, reading areas stocked with magazines, newspapers, and books, plus a continental breakfast. Complimentary drinks are available throughout the day and canapés are served with evening cocktails. Michael’s Club is available 24 hours a day with selected service hours from the Michael’s Club Concierge.

Please note, Sky Suites not included, the description is the same if you click on both sets of dates.  I'm sure its just Celebrity's wonderful IT department but who knows.