Does Radiance have a Diamond Lounge?

zanydoc

Just been on Radiance.

The Diamond Lounge is on deck 13, next to the Starquest that it's the disco. If you take the elevator, it will be right in front.

The policy changed, so they are not allowing to open the extension to the disco anymore. The space is small but very cozy with the best view.

1 hour ago, appleaddict said:

Just been on Radiance.

The Diamond Lounge is on deck 13, next to the Starquest that it's the disco. If you take the elevator, it will be right in front.

The policy changed, so they are not allowing to open the extension to the disco anymore. The space is small but very cozy with the best view.

"Policy"....Really? I believe that will usually be up to the DL Concierge based on the number of those eligible to use the venue. Four Alaska cruises on ROS and it's always been an option.

On 1/27/2019 at 7:01 AM, nelblu said:

I get my fill of decaf caffe latte and or cappuccino.:classic_biggrin:

Oops, posted this in the wrong thread - thought i was responding to a Jewel question.......

We are on Jewel right now! Sorry to say, but if you only drink decaf as we do, the machine in the Diamond Lounge ( on Jewel) only dispenses regular. The decaf side of the machine is broken. Disappointing, cause that was a perk we looked forward to.

Edited by YlangYlangF9PB3E

9 minutes ago, YlangYlangF9PB3E said:

Oops, posted this in the wrong thread - thought i was responding to a Jewel question.......

We are on Jewel right now! Sorry to say, but if you only drink decaf as we do, the machine in the Diamond Lounge ( on Jewel) only dispenses regular. The decaf side of the machine is broken. Disappointing, cause that was a perk we looked forward to.

Bummer. That happened on one of our Oasis cruises, but luckily when we sailed Oasis again a few months later it was fixed. Have you asked the concierge if they can fix it during your cruise? Sometimes the machines get clogged and need to be cleaned.

7 minutes ago, katrina915 said:

Is it still prohibited for non-diamond companions in your cabin to go to the DL?

Are you allowed to take a cup of coffee or drink out of the lounge?

Correct, no guests allowed. 

They have no problem taking coffee out anytime.

They also don't have a problem letting you take a drink out to dinner.  However, if you are taking a drink out every 5 minutes, I think they may ask you to stop.

1 hour ago, YlangYlangF9PB3E said:

Too bad.:classic_sad: