Orange water bottles and guest ticket booket

bigbenboys

Look what I got the other day in the mail from my TA via Celebrity. Water bottles and a guest ticket booklet. Is this something new for the suite guest only cruising on the Edge? It has been many a years since I got guest ticket with luggage tags.

bottle.jpg

Edited by bigbenboys
changed out photo.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

What a blast from the past!  So is Celebrity using paper booklets as part of the effort to attract millennials?

No, they're using paper booklets because they saved a ton by eliminating  the daily newspaper!

Very nice gift.

3 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

Look what I got the other day in the mail from my TA via Celebrity. Water bottles and a guest ticket booklet. Is this something new for the suite guest only cruising on the Edge? It has been many a years since I got guest ticket with luggage tags.

bottle.jpg

We received the “tangerine” colored (X's term) bottles on the Inaugural cruise. I believe all suite guests received them. Did you also get your luggage tags?

Edited by C-Dragons

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

We received the “tangerine” colored (X's term) bottles on the Inaugural cruise. I believe all suite guests received them. Did you also get your luggage tags?

Yes, it came with luggage tags. The tags that are normally requested and sent out to US and Canadian addresses.

We received the luggage tags ahead of our Edge cruise, and had the water bottles delivered to our non-suite stateroom.  No Guest booklet, though.  

PS - My daughters love the water bottles.  A little extra under the Christmas tree for them. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Iamthesea

18 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

We received the luggage tags ahead of our Edge cruise, and had the water bottles delivered to our non-suite stateroom.  No Guest booklet, though.  

PS - My daughters love the water bottles.  A little extra under the Christmas tree for them. :classic_biggrin:

Nice!

BigBenBoys,

Congratulations - that is so cool.  Fingers crossed that we will be lucky and get the same for our April cruise - but possibly you are just special:classic_tongue:  Could be you have a great TA too!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Not just suite guests. Us lowly IV cabin dwellers got them too. I ended bringing 4 back plus two Edge wine glasses.

• Like 1

The Cruise Ticket Booklet with Luggage Tags is also available to purchase from Celebrity for a $35 fee. Call me old fashioned, but I always enjoy getting one as a souvenir of my cruise even though they aren’t free any longer. I justify the fee  by imagining what the printer toner costs to print the e-Docs. 🙄

4 hours ago, Esprit said:

Not just suite guests. Us lowly IV cabin dwellers got them too. I ended bringing 4 back plus two Edge wine glasses.

You got wine glasses too? I wouldn’t call that lowly. 😁 Just sayin'... 😉

By the way, it was a pleasure meeting Valentina and we were happy to add to her collection of Walker's chocolates.

Edited by C-Dragons

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

You got wine glasses too? I wouldn’t call that lowly. 😁 Just sayin'... 😉

By the way, it was a pleasure meeting Valentina and we were happy to add to her collection of Walker's chocolates.

Thank you C-Dragons. I'll pass your message on to her, as she is here in the UK visiting us during her contract break.

The wine glasses were actually a gift from Valentina btw.

Just now, Esprit said:

Thank you C-Dragons. I'll pass your message on to her, as she is here in the UK visiting us during her contract break.

I figured she gifted you the wine glasses, she's a wonderful young lady. 😊

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2019 at 9:10 AM, Esprit said:

Hi Esprit, was wondering if Valentina will be on the TA in April - we would love to meet her and add to her chocolate collection:classic_biggrin:

Thanks,

Mary