* ms Oosterdam & N Statendam in Port Everglades & Volendam in San Diego Feb. 2nd *

kazu

55 minutes ago, ski ww said:

Anybody else or is it just me with the two sounds tracks on top of each other?

If you have the speakers on on both webcams there are overlapping sounds - a few seconds apart, there was also tooting from the sound track of the christening.  Consider it an extra treat!:classic_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Just back from the ceremony in the Showroom.

Roy

I found it rather dark (on my computer), didn't see much.  I did recognize the girls playing the strings!  They were in the Lincoln Centre Stage when we were on board.

Edited by Vict0riann

6 minutes ago, ski ww said:

Wish they had some cameras dock side, didn't hear any of the tooting coming through watching the video from inside. should be an interesting cruise, hope to be here tomorrow for sail away.

They did that three days ago with two of PE's tugs and a Coastie fast boat. Could be a repeat occurrence manana

10 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I had never looked at the Sailaway lineup on the PTZ webcam - it's kind of neat, even gives the "waves" that have been requested!

923139939_ScreenShot2019-02-02at12_16_47PM.jpg.775eebfcc0931e37454dffffbe294f9e.jpg

That's very cool. I've never seen it before, although I generally take my sail aways in person. 

I thought it was a nice, well organised and well presented naming ceremony without any glitches like a mike not working, wich has happened in the past with Orlando. I specifically liked the verbal testimonials by the Captain de Boer, the Romanian E/O, the Indonesian Tamarind waitress and the future cruise consultant from Boston

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

I thought it was a nice, well organised and well presented naming ceremony without any glitches like a mike not working, wich has happened in the past with Orlando. I specifically liked the verbal testimonials by the Captain de Boer, the Romanian E/O, the Indonesian Tamarind waitress and the future cruise consultant from Boston

I REALLY liked the talk by the Romanian E/O. And the Tamarind waitress.

I felt like they were from the heart.

• Like 1