* ms N Statendam, N Amsterdam, Koningsdam, Rotterdam & Eurodam Sail a Ways - Feb. 3 *

kazu

2 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

If all goes well, where will you be waving from?

We will try to be aft lido or panorama deck if there is room. Dh will have on an amazingly loud red and white Hawaiian shirt. I'll have on a burgundy flowery top. Hopefully we can be there. 

Looks like it will be a super HAL day for the webcams. So neat to get to see both Kdam and NS in Port today.

We met some lovely people on the plane and here at the hotel who are cruising HAL tommorow.

It was also so neat seeing and hearing Oosterdam leave yesterday. She is our next HAL ship and the only Vista we haven't been on. My momma, who is cruising with us tomorrow, cruised on her to Alaska and Mom was so tickled to see her again.

Edited by fatcat04
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, fatcat04 said:

We will try to be aft lido or panorama deck if there is room. Dh will have on an amazingly loud red and white Hawaiian shirt. I'll have on a burgundy flowery top. Hopefully we can be there. 

Looks like it will be a super HAL day for the webcams. So neat to get to see both Kdam and NS in Port today.

We met some lovely people on the plane and here at the hotel who are cruising HAL tommorow.

We was also so neat seeing and hearing Oosterdam leave yesterday. She is our next HAL ship and the only Vista we haven't been on. My momma, who is cruising with us tomorrow, cruised on her to Alaska and Mom was so tickled to see her again.

We’ll be watching for you 🙂 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, fatcat04 said:

It was also so neat seeing and hearing Oosterdam leave yesterday. She is our next HAL ship and the only Vista we haven't been on. My momma, who is cruising with us tomorrow, cruised on her to Alaska and Mom was so tickled to see her again.

Will try to look for you.

7 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

0336 hrs local and Nieuw Statendam has moved from her berth (#26) into the PE turning basin in order to allow big 66,289 GRT container ship E.R. Berlin to move past her out of the ICW and then to sea. Nieuw S' captain and crew can't be happy being forced to make such a move in the middle of the night

E.R._Berlin_%28ship%2C_2000%29_001.jpg

I was on a late night conf call and launched PTV to see her moving- I wondered why.  Poor Captain and crew had a LONG day yesterday.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I had to log in again today.  It's a PITA!  Things always seem to go wrong on the weekend.

But lots of people are posting because this thread wandered down to halfway on page 2 of the HAL forum.  

It's beginning to be the rule, rather than the exception, and don't get me started on the "search" function. The old version was so much better

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

It's beginning to be the rule, rather than the exception, and don't get me started on the "search" function. The old version was so much better

But nothing will keep us from our sailaways!  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I had to log in again today.  It's a PITA!  Things always seem to go wrong on the weekend.

But lots of people are posting because this thread wandered down to halfway on page 2 of the HAL forum.  

For the last 3 days, no matter which computer I am on or whether I am using Edge, Chrome or Internet Explorer, I have had to log every single time I come back to CC.

Horrible!!

1 minute ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

For the last 3 days, no matter which computer I am on or whether I am using Edge, Chrome or Internet Explorer, I have had to log every single time I come back to CC.

Horrible!!

I agree but, several times, if I let it sit on the opening screen, it will go ahead and load.  Not consistent and a real PITA...

While we are griping about the new interface, I am really ticked at what it did to signatures...  ger_77 just logged in and the image in her signature is gone.  It only shows the code.  Same for the beautiful anchor and globe on Copper's signature.  Now it is just the code for the photo...  Grrrr...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 65 Gator said:

While we are griping about the new interface, I am really ticked at what it did to signatures...  ger_77 just logged in and the image in her signature is gone.  It only shows the code.  Same for the beautiful anchor and globe on Copper's signature.  Now it is just the code for the photo...  Grrrr...

Thanks for letting me know; I haven't been able to see anyone's signatures since we got the new CC format.  I don't even know how to change the setting for it!  I just figured all the signatures were deleted once the new format came into being.  Sheesh!

Smooth Sailing! 🙂 🙂🙂

Here's the sailaway lineup from the PTZ site, including "waves".

Port Everglades - PortEvergladesWebcam.com
Ft Lauderdale - FtLauderdaleWebcam.com
CELEBRITY EDGE | 16:00 (Webcam Waves-Ric & Jon, Milo)
REGAL PRINCESS | 16:00 (Ferrari Flag-Elizabeth)
HARMONY OF THE SEAS | 16:30 (Webcam Waves-Richard, Loran)
NIEUW AMSTERDAM | 17:00 (New England Patriots Flag-Carol | Webcam Wave-Doug)
KONINGSDAM | 17:00
NIEUW STATENDAM | 17:00

Edited by Vict0riann

1 minute ago, ger_77 said:

Thanks for letting me know; I haven't been able to see anyone's signatures since we got the new CC format.  I don't even know how to change the setting for it!  I just figured all the signatures were deleted once the new format came into being.  Sheesh!

Smooth Sailing! 🙂 🙂🙂

We did get a tutorial from POA1 on signatures, but I can't remember now how it went!!:classic_ohmy: