HOT DEAL ALERT KSF!!!

Just wanted to pass it on, we just booked an interior for 5..yes it will be very close quarters but the price COULDN'T be BEAT!!!!! Its for the 9 day  Navigator on 4/12/19....it is over Easter Break...but b/c the cruise leaves on the Friday and not Saturday 4/13...there is no blackout for KSF.  My kids only miss 2 days of school and we get a 9 day cruise on the new vamped Navigator..so excited for the new slides, new pool and laser tag!!!  I just wanted to pass it on for all the people with kids...it is the best deal I have seen with KSF in a very long time!!!!!!

• Like 3

Ugh....please no more kids on that sailing :classic_cool: jk! But did not realize that schools give more than 2-3 days off for Easter...around here we only get those, so I didn't expect it to be packed with kids...think again I guess.

Just now, MommyJJ said:

Hoping we got a good deal as well...$(1500 /onc $25)family of 4 in an extra spacious balcony room on the Independence of the seas March 14th.

if it is a fora  7 day yes for a balcony!!! We got 1900 for  5 of us in an interior for a 9 day on a newly refurb ship so we had to grab it!!

yes we usually book way in advance ( we have a 2020 thanksgiving cruise!) so the flights did kill b/c they were higher but 1900 for 5 people for a 9 day is still a steal!!!!  1500 for 4 days isn't too bad we got 1700 for 4 days for 5 people with KSF in a VP last mays..so you are right were we were!

25 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

yes we usually book way in advance ( we have a 2020 thanksgiving cruise!) so the flights did kill b/c they were higher but 1900 for 5 people for a 9 day is still a steal!!!!  1500 for 4 days isn't too bad we got 1700 for 4 days for 5 people with KSF in a VP last mays..so you are right were we were!

$1900 is a crazy good price, and I'm happy for you.

How do you fit 5 in an interior?

Dan

1 hour ago, The Fun Researcher said:

$1900 is a crazy good price, and I'm happy for you.

How do you fit 5 in an interior?

Dan

Our 5th is our 2 year old son so he can sleep in a Pack-n-play per Royal but we will have our steward take it away b/c he will just sleep with us b/c it will take up way too much room.  So we have two pullmans, the double bed and the pack n play. This only works for kids 3 and under and the quad room has to have pullmans and not a pull out sofa bed.  HTH

4 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I can't wait for them to include 2020 sailings...That's what I'm waiting/hoping for. Any one know (have experience) when these are usually released?

I believe there are more itinerary releases coming in March.

12 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I can't wait for them to include 2020 sailings...That's what I'm waiting/hoping for. Any one know (have experience) when these are usually released?

Me too. I’m ready to book for spring break next year! Hoping our spring break falls into KSF again. We lucked out this year and now we’re spoiled. 

31 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

Our 5th is our 2 year old son so he can sleep in a Pack-n-play per Royal but we will have our steward take it away b/c he will just sleep with us b/c it will take up way too much room.  So we have two pullmans, the double bed and the pack n play. This only works for kids 3 and under and the quad room has to have pullmans and not a pull out sofa bed.  HTH

So would your 3 and under child normally sail free anyway?  So really this is more like 4 paying passengers for the $1900 night cruise?

or would you normally pay for each of the 5 in a inside stateroom that sleeps 4 normally?

Dan

Edited by The Fun Researcher