! LIVE! from Adventure of the Seas, February 16, 2019 - 8 nights

ckrobyn

47 minutes ago, Sunday Best said:

Is he for sure done?  I agree, he's the best!  So much fun!  They should give him more space.  We talked quite a bit at the end of his shows plus while playing shuffleboard so did get some insight.

He told us RC didn’t renew his contract so he is going to Carnival for a while. I believe he goes to 18 & then he is done. We were part of 10! His FB page has info on it. I cruised with my sister & we were there every night, except Wednesday because Keith was off. We enjoyed hearing Kesha as well. Great time! We laughed, meowed, danced, and asked about Alice! Lol! A great entertainer who kept the party in full speed! We found him the 1st night as we were walking through & that was it! 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 3:30 PM, ckrobyn said:

I’m back onboard!

It was really great to be back in San Juan. The last time I was here, was the November after the hurricane hit, I think it was 7 weeks after... It was heartbreaking. Things look better, but nowhere near the San Juan I know. There are homeless people and animals all over the place. I bought dog and cat food at CVS - what can I say? I love all animals ❤️ It is the absolute least I could do.

We walked a lot. Visited Barrachina for the famed Pina Colada, in and out of a bunch of stores and the time flew by.

Here are some photos of the afternoon.

3C022479-8DFD-4EFA-BBF1-93B918BACA3C.jpeg

CA2FE9ED-588E-4F50-9BB9-A7FDB118F6A2.jpeg

DF3943F0-AF7D-4A32-B264-97959D124A67.jpeg

CCB3D695-0623-43C5-9F3B-E28662E01823.jpeg

033F0F9B-953F-4ECD-AED0-FBBD73067CCC.jpeg

DC6881FC-8A44-467A-94E8-57034A88718E.jpeg

194619C5-7A9D-4AC4-9ACD-B8F8194B9BAA.jpeg

I was thrilled to see the umbrellas as I have an umbrella board on Pinterest and this photo is on there so that was a highlight for sure.  Didn't know about the birthplace of the Pina Colada until I bumped into my friend from home on the same cruise though we were out of time.  

I believe I took a photo of the same pink house...hard to say.

Loved my first time in San Juan.  Wish we would have hustled off the ship quicker as our time was too short and we had to leave early to meet Mom for dinner.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sunday Best said:

I was thrilled to see the umbrellas as I have an umbrella board on Pinterest and this photo is on there so that was a highlight for sure.  Didn't know about the birthplace of the Pina Colada until I bumped into my friend from home on the same cruise though we were out of time.  

I believe I took a photo of the same pink house...hard to say.

Loved my first time in San Juan.  Wish we would have hustled off the ship quicker as our time was too short and we had to leave early to meet Mom for dinner.  

I’m happy you got to see the umbrellas, it was pretty neat 👍🏻