Prime rib on the first night

katluvr

1 hour ago, 1965 said:

We had it our 1st night on the Crown in Oct. It was delicious. I had read posts on cc that it's horrible, a tasteless grey mass, etc. We loved it. Looking forward to having it again.

I just have to comment by gritting my teeth and saying nothing. Read between the lines, if you will!  I’m happy you enjoyed it and I look forward to it as well. 

Glenn

23 minutes ago, Doug R. said:

We had prime rib first night on our Regal cruise in January. The picture posted is an accurate representation of what we were served. Perhaps those who didn't like it and described it in unflattering terms, 

ordered it well done.

(sorry about the post our puppy jumped on the keyboard and sent the first one)

• Like 1

I ordered prime rib in the MDR on the Crown in November - cooked medium well.  I had to send it back since it was obviously in the rare category but it was delicious once they cooked it. Another time, I had the chef in the Horizon Court slice a piece off the other end of the prime rib but it was not good but everyone who likes theirs rare were saying how delicious it was.  To each his own.

Yes we had prime rib the first night on the Caribbean Princess back in Nov. we had it twice first night the prime rib was weak, we had it the following week it was great, go figure? Food overall in MDR was good to excellent they'll bring you whatever you want.