Johnny Rockets breakfast

We are booked on the Oasis transatlantic next month and I have read somewhere that Johnny Rockets do a free breakfast, is this right, and if so any idea what is on the menu? This might be a better option than the usual bun fight in the Windjammer.

1 hour ago, Rogerandsue said:

We are booked on the Oasis transatlantic next month and I have read somewhere that Johnny Rockets do a free breakfast, is this right, and if so any idea what is on the menu? This might be a better option than the usual bun fight in the Windjammer.

best breakfast on the ship.

• Like 1

We enjoyed breakfast here although there were more folks than we expected the first sea day on Oasis of the Seas. Maybe the word is out this is the place to go? It is nice sitting on the boardwalk eating breakfast. DH loved the potatoes! 

I never knew about this hidden gem! Thanks for clarifying about it only being on Oasis class ships. I've traveled 2 times with a Johnny Rockets and only thought they served lunch- probably because I haven't made it into an Oasis class yet. Tucking this info away for later use 🙂

• Haha 1

We ate all of our breakfasts in Johnny Rockets and the Solarium Bistro on Allure. They were never crowded and had everything we like for breakfast. Just an FYI - they have touch screen directories by the elevators. If you click on the dinning option it will show you what venues are currently open and how busy they are. That is one reason we never went to the Windjammer - it was always in the red! I hope this helps!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrpie90 said:

Better bet is to go the MDR where you can order from the menu and also enjoy the elegant buffet.

Ps.  IMO, MDR on sea days is a must.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:26 AM, mrpie90 said:

Agreed!!  Food was good and service was quick.  I just wish we had went earlier in our cruise.  Next time we will know what to do.

On 3/19/2019 at 12:43 PM, Foodluvr said:

Lots of stuff, lighter options, some Mediterranean stuff, fruit, eggs, traditional breakfast fare and not crowded!!

On Symphony last week it was the exact same food as in the MDR.  They have done away with the lighter menu for breakfast and it was very crowded.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Don’t expect that on Symphony.  Not sure about the other Oasis class ships but it’s not that way on Symphony.

Not good news. I hope this isn't happening throughout the class. 

50 minutes ago, Scillycruisers said:

We tried the Solarium for breakfast once on the Symphony after a lovely dinner there. It was quiet, but the choices were the same as Windjammer, just less of them. We never found Windjammer particularly busy, but we do breakfast quite early.

The healthy selections, at least for breakfast, have been replaced by smaller   WJ offerings over the las 3 years.  Prior to the changes loved the variety of nuts fresh and dried fruits.

• Like 1